The Retail Ombudsman - Milton Keynes - helping retailers!

Discussion in 'East of England' started by youngstuart, Apr 12, 2016.

1. youngstuart

youngstuart UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Good morning everyone,

I joined the UKbusinessFORUMS last week looking to connect with local retail businesses so we can help them grow whilst looking after their customers.

We're based in Milton Keynes, hence the reason for posting in the East of England. Although, I'm not too sure that this is the right region?!

My name is Stuart and here's a very quick insight into who we are and what we offer... (don't fall asleep now).

The Retail Ombudsman is an ombudsman service that provides dispute resolution for the retail sector – including complaints that originate from in-store and internet sales.

We're the dominant provider of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services in the retail sector: we have over 10,000 retail members ranging from luxury brands, department stores, delivery companies, supermarkets, fashion, utility companies (the retail aspects), etc. through to independent retailers. And we processed in excess of 40,000 complaints in 2015.

Our independent, fair, and impartial approach is at the heart of all that we do.

If you've read this far down, well done. If you are interested in knowing more about what we do, please just comment on this thread or you catch me on Twitter (@lendinho).

Thank you for your time,
    Stuart

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 By: youngstuart Member since: Mar 29, 2016