The Jet Works announces another toy for the boys.

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by sirearl, Dec 13, 2008.

1. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,742 6,639
    The Jet works Have been made official dealers for a seriously awesome piece of vehicular propulsion equipment.

THE CAN AM SPYDER

THE ALL NEW BRP CAN AM SPYDER A COMPLETELY NEW FORM OF PERSONEL TRANSPORT THE CAN AM SPYDER IS BRP 'S LATEST PRODUCT IN THE LEISURE MARKET.

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  2. An Oasis

An Oasis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9,899 1,683
    It's lost a wheel mate. Nice to see that you've take notice of the PR goodies that have been dropped into the forum over the years...:eek:

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 By: An Oasis Member since: Oct 3, 2006
  3. sirearl

29,742 6,639
    Posted: Dec 13, 2008 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  4. Guest

0 0
    Its a backwards chopper - for ex hells angels who really like choppers, but have to look backwards - cus they are old and dont want to look forwards any more.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 By: Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  5. oldeagleeye

oldeagleeye UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,979 1,218
    Blimey I had heard that F1 were looking for savings.

Seriously Earl. I think it is WICKED and the trendy eco nut converts will buy to replace the big 4 X 4. That is if you canfit a baby buggy in that front spoiler.

I can also see a new division in racing. The big question is pricing. If it costs a lot more than the big bikes I can't see a big market and it could end up like the C5.

Mind you there of of course a secret weapon. Ling. If she were to lease these wey hey. Rob

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 By: oldeagleeye Member since: Jul 16, 2008
  6. sirearl

29,742 6,639
    The price may be the stumbling block for the Spyder,we have not had the UK price yet,but I suspect it will be the price of a nice car.

In which case the market will be a bit limited to the in crowd.

Love to get Ozzie Osbourne on one,maybe after what he did on a quad ,we could get rid of him once and for all.;)

Although they are very well engineered.They are bound to be a novelty value toy.

Earl

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  7. pvcprinting

pvcprinting UKBF Ace Free Member

2,029 249
    Earl,

i would imagine the outdoor pursuit parks would go mad for some of these

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 By: pvcprinting Member since: Jun 28, 2006
  8. bovine

bovine UKBF Ace Free Member

1,196 261
    they look like on-road toys only to me - the wheels and mud guards wouldnt get you far on the mud, never mind the suspension

They do look lovely, but not sure where you would use it. i cant see you whipping through stationary traffic on one of those. I recall seeing a scooter with three wheels that wasnt much wider than a normal scooter (gilera fuoco) - but these things are huge.

Dont get me wrong, i think they look amazing and want one. If you view it as a replacment for a caterham or similar it prob makes more sense.

Looking at it, it reminds me of bmw bikes. If it had a beemer badge, it would sell by the bucket load.

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 By: bovine Member since: Aug 23, 2007
  9. sirearl

29,742 6,639
    There selling for less than a Honda Goldwing.:)

Earl

Posted: Jul 17, 2010 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007