The Future of Search Engines Starts here!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by tazoodle, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Gillie

Gillie UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

13,187 1,472
    Not at all - I want to understand hence asking the questions, yet all you say in reply is go join the site ... why? If you can't tell me in your words whats so brilliant about it, how come the President chap can once I have entered email addresses??

And you state big American Corps have joined .. which ones??

To answer all of these questions in an open fashion will merely help you gain new clients surely??

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 By: Gillie Member since: Apr 12, 2006
  2. iblbuilder

iblbuilder UKBF Newcomer Free Member

23 5
    The big problem with this is very simply that the person posting here is nothing to do with tazoodle Inc.

Do a domain whois for tazoodle and then tazoodle this. This domain as advertised in this thread is nothing to do with tazoodle inc.

Why is that Mr Tazoodle, why are you advertising a company you are nothing to do with. Would the word "affiliate" mean anything to you....

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 By: iblbuilder Member since: Jul 15, 2009
  3. iblbuilder

iblbuilder UKBF Newcomer Free Member

23 5
    Posted: Jul 27, 2009 By: iblbuilder Member since: Jul 15, 2009
  4. Moneyman

Moneyman UKBF Legend Free Member

2,729 787
    I think some people here just like calling everything a scam and just enjoy insulting people. I dont think you are, credit cards are offering money back on your purchases. If the business model works, fine. Loads of people here run an affiliate marketting scheme and you dont actually mind if you are the advertiser as long as you get quality traffic. i take it that there is some way of checking the quality as with google analytics as it is very easy to generate clicks but not non necessarily easy to get the sales.

Also you ned your search engine to be good.

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 By: Moneyman Member since: May 3, 2008
  5. tazoodle

tazoodle UKBF Newcomer Free Member

60 3
    Thank you moneyman. Finally there is someone that has a reasonalble and mannerly approach to discussing business in this forum.

Tazoodle is a search engine designed to provide information from public and private websites and web pages. Added to the search results page are advertisers, who financially support the business.

Website owners who purchase advertising on Tazoodle do so with the primary goal of a search engine user viewing their website and purchasing their product or service. These advertisers may have a secondary goal of recouping their advertising cost. And, their third goal may be to earn income.

I hope I made that comprehensive enough.

I welcome people to register for more information so that we can have a more productive and professional business discussion here. You can always opt-out, but there is video presentation from President Steve Duval that explains the concept and what is to come this fall.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  6. Gillie

Gillie UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

13,187 1,472
    Still aint answered the question about which big American firms you have advertising already on it, or do I have to sign up to get that one answered too??

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 By: Gillie Member since: Apr 12, 2006
  7. tazoodle

60 3
    I can't comment or answer your question specifically, but I know of some pretty large companies that are partnering with Tazoodle. Respectfully, I will not comment on their behalf until launch. I think that will be more appropriate.

There is many individual companies joining on a daily basis. Tazoodle is averaging about 1000 companies/members registering every week.

8. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy UKBF Legend { Moderator }

20,491 7,066
    Are the adverts clearly separated from the organic SERP's? or is it like PFI/PFP inclusin and position?

I only ask due to the FTC ruling of a few years back that many have forgotten about.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 By: OldWelshGuy Member since: Jun 12, 2008
  9. tazoodle

60 3
    The sponsored advertisements appear on the search results page similar to other search engines.

Thanks for your post.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  10. tazoodle

60 3
    What is the issue? I am a member and hold an account with Tazoodle. www.tazoodlethis.com is a domain that I purchased for the purpose of advertising or promoting my Tazoodle site offered by Tazoodle.

For Tazoodle Inc. Click here: www.tazoodlethis.com then go to "About us" to get more information on the CEO and Advisory Board members.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  11. cazuk

cazuk UKBF Newcomer Free Member

16 1
    sounds like google:| - looks like google :|- do you offer a beta test of your service?

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 By: cazuk Member since: Aug 2, 2009
  12. Moneyman

Moneyman UKBF Legend Free Member

2,729 787
    The only odd thing here is that usually you get people to use the search engine before you start looking for advertisers. But it is your strategy and it will be interesting to see if it works. Not even having a start date seems a good way of launching into a slow slump of people bored of checking if it is working yet.

But never say never online and while there are idiots who blog tweet and send each other virtual drinks there is room for something else.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 By: Moneyman Member since: May 3, 2008
  13. tazoodle

60 3
    Beta is to possibly begin around September. This is just a quite launch. I will also announce it here the minute it begins.

Thanks.

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  14. tazoodle

60 3
    So true of a statement...I saw the critics try to destroy Twitter before it even launched. Well whos laughing now!

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  15. An Oasis

An Oasis UKBF Newcomer Full Member

9,899 1,683

Twitter stands on the cusp, if it fails to come up with a business model or is not bought up by a larger entity and incorporated it is doomed.

Please tell me that you understand why!?

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 By: An Oasis Member since: Oct 3, 2006
  16. woodss

woodss UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

605 218
    If I'm honest, Tazoodle sounds like something some overweight middle-aged beardies thought up in a "lets think of something cool to call our new company" meeting, which actually means nothing, isn't cool and could easily be replaced with ideas like "Twigulator", "Fondlr" or "SRCHENGN!".

What does this new-fangled website do that others don't (or have done in the past)?

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 By: woodss Member since: Feb 22, 2007
  17. woodss

woodss UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

605 218
    The reason GOogle will win is because it returns relevant results to it's userbase (which is what a seach engine SHOULD do), regardless of advertisement - ads are just a sideline to the core function really.

And thats why *I'm* out .. I want correct results, not paid positioning.

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 By: woodss Member since: Feb 22, 2007