The Future of Search Engines Starts here!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by tazoodle, Jul 15, 2009.

1. tazoodle

tazoodle UKBF Newcomer Free Member

60 3
    Google was the pioneer of search engines and continues to dominate the market today. In 2008, Google grossed 22 billion dollars in advertising revenue, a 29% increase from the 17 billion dollars they earned in 2007. In December 2008, Google's user base initiated 5.4 billion searches. These are very impressive numbers that won't be slowing down anytime soon.

Welcome to the next generation of search engine. Tazoodle is unique and has a potentially unprecedented economically viable twist for clicking – the sharing of revenue with its advertisers and search engine users alike.

Since December, 2008, Tazoodle has morphed into a business model that will compete head-on with Google, Yahoo and other search engines. And, right now, Tazoodle is being introduced to a select number of website owners who understand the value and financial gain in making a commitment as a pre-launch advertiser. The limited number of pre-launch advertisers will serve as the inaugural ambassadors prior to a projected user base of millions of people around the world.

The Tazoodle Difference

• Tazoodle is a search engine that compiles and indexes millions of pages of information from public and private websites and then delivers the organic information to a search results page.
    • Tazoodle provides website owners a low-cost advertising means for profiling their website to realize mass exposure. A no bidding for placement policy enables advertisers with large or small advertising budgets an equal opportunity to be seen.
    • Tazoodle offers a revenue sharing option to advertisers enabling them to recoup their advertising costs.
    • Tazoodle enables search engine users the ability to earn income from viewing advertiser’s websites without cost obligations.
    • Tazoodle provides all account owners the opportunity to earn commission income from referrals without cost obligation.
    This remarkable business model has the potential to become the next trend in Internet search engines and shift the behavior of businesses as they chose where and how they place online advertising and marketing dollars.

Tazoodle is growing each day and you're one of the first to experience an evolution. Learn more about Tazoodle by registering an account and watching the video presentation.

For more information, Register here: www.tazoodlethis.com

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  2. tazoodle

60 3
    I want to make a correction to the first sentence in my press release. I appreciate the feedback from one of the UKBF members who pointed this out.

It should state:

“Google was an early pioneer in search engines and continues to dominate the market today.”

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  3. tazoodle

60 3
    Your welcome! Thanks for the post!

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  4. philludg

philludg UKBF Contributor Free Member

69 6
    I would prefer to watch the video first, then if I wanted to register I would:D

Posted: Jul 18, 2009 By: philludg Member since: Jun 25, 2009
  5. tazoodle

60 3
    I agree...There is a video, however we are just waiting for the company to gives us the green light on it. They are releasing all these features in phases during this quite pre-launch.

Thanks for the feedback.

Posted: Jul 18, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  6. mentor

mentor UKBF Newcomer Free Member

21 2

Follows... :D very good.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 By: mentor Member since: Jul 21, 2009
  7. The Master

The Master UKBF Newcomer Free Member

330 69
    Scepticism, and cynicism are two words that come to mind, together with a few others I had better not post in a public forum.
    I don't think there will be panic selling of Google on the Stock Exchange.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 By: The Master Member since: Aug 30, 2007
  8. An Oasis

An Oasis UKBF Newcomer Full Member

9,899 1,683
    Not sure why surreal and obfuscation can’t be posted in a public forum.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 By: An Oasis Member since: Oct 3, 2006
  9. The Master

330 69
    does noone here actually fathom onto the fact that tazoodle is a made up word. the link given by the Op is tazoodlethis.com which is a bought domain, the fact that no global search engine has ever offered pre-qualification, the fact that a google search offers a myriad of pyrimad builders, and even more imprtantly, the main site defends itself against ponzi schemes.

Has Uk plc got so low as to cling to schemes which are merely a rehash of fodder from the last 50 yrs.

No offence to the OP, but tell me otherwise. IS the domain you asked people to link in to, i your original post, nothing more than a play on words of tazoodle, and you paid them a fee for the benefit?

I am posting the word "peanutbrandyshiraz" into this site, so that it is a one off, made up word, that google can pull up in 5 months, to demonstrate I am right in my assertion that tazoodle has been too late to the field and thaty its offerings are impotent now in relation to the old search engine wars which took place a few years ago.

I wont use the term scam, as the Op is probably a sucked in zombie, and notn his fault, but I rest my case over my made up word to prove what will happen poast tazoodle launch. And I will revisit this to make a point for all miscreants

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 By: The Master Member since: Aug 30, 2007
  10. tazoodle

60 3
    Baseless and Reckless reply. Obvious a person who speaks at the tip of his tongue without any facts to support his thoughts. I welcome you to revisit anytime. But this time come back with a factual post. We hope for a practical an intelligent response here.

BTW & FYI: I don't think Tazoodle's Team of Compliance lawyers, one of them a former Director of Legal for Amway for 10 years partners with illegal operations. ;)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    Posted: Jul 25, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  11. The Master

330 69
    Baseless and reckless? We Will See.

Practical AND intelligent:: Yes

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 By: The Master Member since: Aug 30, 2007
  12. tazoodle

60 3
    Posted: Jul 26, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  13. Gillie

Gillie UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

13,187 1,472
    Ok I have got to ask you this ... you sell your new search engine to advertisers saying we can get your more clients, get your name out there in front of people, yet you also state that just by clicking on an ad, the various can earn money etc ... surely this then means, your poor advertisers are paying for the dubious pleasure of having totally worthless clicks on their ads, just for the sake of someone earning money? Therefore why on earth should I as stick an advert on it, knowing there is little chance of a conversion??

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 By: Gillie Member since: Apr 12, 2006
  14. An Oasis

An Oasis UKBF Newcomer Full Member

9,899 1,683
    I can't get my little mind around anything to do with this thread. Spefically what part Thomas plays in the whole thing.
    Also the amount of broken URL's leads me to wonder if the whole thing is not jUSt a big wind up.

Sorry Thomas but it looks very dodgy to me and for that reason I'm OUT!

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 By: An Oasis Member since: Oct 3, 2006
  15. Moneyman

Moneyman UKBF Legend Free Member

2,729 787
    It is easy to beat google and it doesnt require the advertisers to sign up at the start.

1) create a better search engine than google.

2) Once you are really popular copy google's paid advertising bit down the right hand side.

You get the traffic and the money will follow. The advertising brings in the money but it only works because of the good search engine. It all comes down to the best engine. I cant see how or why anyone would advertise on a new site before it has a proven number of viewers or am i missing some point?

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 By: Moneyman Member since: May 3, 2008
  16. Geoff T

Geoff T UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

5,599 1,262
    "scam" - job done...thanks members!

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 By: Geoff T Member since: Apr 30, 2009
  17. tazoodle

60 3
    Try not to post here if you want to sound like a child. Please provide a legitimate response...Please showcase some UK intelligence if any because you are insulting your fellow UKers. ;)

Do me a favor and send your thoughts to President Steve Duval on your "LEGITIMATE" reasoning for Tazoodle being a scam.

Here is his email: [email protected]

Do me a favor and come back here with his professional and accurate response? No BS pleas.

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 By: tazoodle Member since: Jul 13, 2009
  18. tazoodle

60 3
    Obviously an inaccurate response and needs more information. No such thing as click throughs to earn such income. The search engine functions like any other Search Engine, however the bottom line difference is that Tazoodle shares 50% of all revenues generated with its users.

Sometimes a business can be so simple, yet complicated for those that just don't find a reason to get more information.

Lets be a little more intelligent in this forum. This is a UK Business Forum isn't it? :|

www.tazoodlethis.com

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  19. Gillie

Gillie UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

13,187 1,472
    Log into your account and search for information on the Internet as you would any search engine. In addition to general information, the search results page may show our advertisers. If you view an advertisers website, you're on your way to qualifying for sharing in the days revenue pool. Continue using Tazoodle throughout the day to search the Internet. If you view a minimum of twenty advertiser websites, you qualify to receive income. It's just that simple.

Pasted from the site in question - so my question is, you are encouraging people to click on sponsored links to earn a share of money - who pays for this? The advertiser of course - and what do they get in return? Well hardly decent conversions!!

And please don't keep telling us we are not intelligent - just tell us the complete ins and outs and how it works and how it would benefit an advertiser - and without us having to sign up please ... that does insult my intelligence !!

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 By: Gillie Member since: Apr 12, 2006
  20. tazoodle

60 3
    Major companies in the United States are already on board because they understand the incentives advertising on Tazoodle. It shows you continue to nick-pick information from the site and then try to manipulate or distort the facts.

The fact is Tazoodle offers Advertisers a way to recoup their advertising costs. Viewing income is also paid to advertisers. etc.

Register for more information and then come back. I guarantee your gonna want to take down all your posts here after you get all the accurate facts from the President.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009