Struggling to get customers

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Eleanor, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleanor

Eleanor UKBF Newcomer Free Member

390 48
    I just wanted to post an update to let others who were maybe in a similar situation see how I've done and what they can do also.

I have completely turned my business idea on its head. Everything seemed so wishy-washy and all over the place, there was no direction. So after sitting down with a family member I have decided to make a couple of collections for the upcoming photoshoot (11th July). These products are going to be high end and aimed directly at boutiques all over the UK.

I am going to empty my website of content and start again. I personally love the colours etc so it will literlaly just be my images and text that will be changing. After doing this I will try my hardest to write a press release, but I'll be honest, I have no clue whatsoever in that department.

I have already contacted boutiques who sound eager and excited to see my work.

Wish me luck. I only have until the 10th July to make 14 garments...

Thank yuo all so much for your advice, I have almost done everything you lot suggested... still need a bit of help with the PR if anyone could spare some time.

As a big thank you, I would like to try and help in return, so if theres anything I can do, let me know.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 By: Eleanor Member since: Mar 3, 2008
  2. Tom Wigley

Tom Wigley UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 3
    Hi Eleanor,

It sounds like you've done so well! Turning everything around
    Congrats.

I look forward to venturing over to your site and seeing some new products. I may even be interested in something for the gf haha.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

If you need any help at all with PR, Online Brand Management or Digital Marketing feel free to pm me. I can give you my personal skype if you ever need a quick chat or some advice.
    Alternatively if/when you decide to start concentrating on SEO i would love you to consider us. I can have someone conduct a personal website evaluation anytime you are ready.

All the best

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 By: Tom Wigley Member since: Jun 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.