Sourcing that niche product

MarcusUK21

Legacy Full Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hi Folks. With sooo many online stores selling 1000’s products from China etc and competitive sellers on Amazon etc I am looking for that niche product in the UK. When you google this you get the usual blogs which are again usually connected to the usual suppliers AliExpress etc. I wondered how other online entrepreneurs have got around this to source products from the UK that are in demand. I am researching lots of sites but they all usually signpost back to the usual Asia cheap tat etc. I guess it’s research research until it’s found. Would be interested to read the views from other people.

wayzgoose

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
UK
I sell a niche product. Only one person (maybe two) people in the UK make it. For a short time only one other person is selling it online. Found it while I was being dragged round a Craft Fair style market.
Sometimes it's just luck. You just come across something totally out of the blue. I think I would prefer to look round markets and shows than sit for fruitless hours looking online.

Upvote 0

MarcusUK21

Legacy Full Member
Aug 20, 2021
I sell a niche product. Only one person (maybe two) people in the UK make it. For a short time only one other person is selling it online. Found it while I was being dragged round a Craft Fair style market.
Sometimes it's just luck. You just come across something totally out of the blue. I think I would prefer to look round markets and shows than sit for fruitless hours looking online.
I was thinking along those lines because there are some good handicrafts made by people which I am trying to source. But thanks you are correct sounds like you are ok.

Upvote 0

Ryan Paul

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021

Interesting. What is your product :)

Upvote 0

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu