Self Employed Sewing Machinist - Outworker

Discussion in 'North West' started by Angela Meacock, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Angela Meacock

Angela Meacock UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I am an experienced Self Employed Sewing Machinist based in North Wales with over 25 years experience within the sewing industry.
    I have worked within the bedding, soft furnishings and clothes industry over the years both in a factory environments and my self employment.
    I am looking for companies who may need outworkers to take on sewing work, maybe your work load has increased and you can no longer meet the demand or maybe you are just starting out and are looking for an out-worker to work alongside you.
    I am happy to work on a piecework rate or a set price for each item. I am used to working on a fast turn around if needed as I work for some Fast-food restaurants who need the work carried out the same day were possible.
    I have a Flat-bed Industrial Sewing Machine and a 5 Thread Industrial Over Locker with friller attatchment.
    If you would like further information please feel free to message me. Thanks Angela

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 By: Angela Meacock Member since: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Lucie Robinson

Lucie Robinson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi Angela
    I am looking for a machinist to make dog coats and dog towels in bulk is this something you could do or have experience in?
    Thanks
    Lucie

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 By: Lucie Robinson Member since: Apr 29, 2017
  3. Angela Meacock

Angela Meacock UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Yes that would not be a problem. You will find me on Facebook under InsideOut Soft Furnishings which contains all my contact details. Look forward to hearing from you Angela

Posted: May 10, 2017 By: Angela Meacock Member since: Mar 20, 2017
  4. Penny MacInnes

Penny MacInnes UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi we are a small company making children's clothing in London. We have a retail shop and we are trying out some wholesale. Looking for people to see batches of trousers or dresses.
    Would you be interested. Thanks penny

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 By: Penny MacInnes Member since: Jan 19, 2018