Seeking private chef vacancy

Discussion in 'Employment & HR' started by David Louch, Dec 7, 2017.

1. David Louch

David Louch UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Hi all
    With increased dietary knowledge gained through previous employment to professional athletes, alongside my former role as private chef to a Premier League and English national footballer, these experiences have proved particularly rewarding and satisfying.

Early in 2018 I begin part time studies to achieve my degree in nutrition and physiology. I wish to expand my interest and passion within this field, intending to apply heightened dietetic expertise to my cooking and for health-related advantages to my employer.

Although my cooking skills and capabilities are versatile, the ideal and most stimulating role which I seek would be permanent employment to a London-based professional sports person or private family who share similar beliefs and values gained through the benefits of well-being, maintained via nutrition.

I'd be grateful for any leads or contacts.
    Best
    David

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 By: David Louch Member since: Jul 16, 2017
  2. Jaroslaw

Jaroslaw UKBF Newcomer Full Member

10 1
    Hello David I cant help you with that what you are asking for but because your interest and experience would you like to go in supplement business, raw, 100 % natural and with the highest ORAC value on global market? Please type on youtube: the most complex antioxidant supplement. I'm there on first position.
    I hope you find this intresting. I cured my wife Hashimoto using this ( they say its incurable)
    Best wishes
    Jarek

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 By: Jaroslaw Member since: Jul 29, 2014