Save Money On Your Shopping With Exclusive Voucher Codes!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by moneybackmadness, Jul 16, 2008.

1. moneybackmadness

moneybackmadness UKBF Newcomer Free Member

43 0
    Credit crunch, recession, inflation, job losses, rising energy bills and falling house prices - today’s news makes for gloomy reading!

In the current economic climate we all need to look at ways of making our hard earned cash go further.

C2B Software Solutions is pleased to announce some brighter news with the launch of their new discount voucher code website - www.myukvouchercodes.com

Most people are familiar with the concept of cutting a discount voucher out from a magazine or newspaper and then taking it into the supermarket and getting a discount.

Did you know that there are such things on the internet too? Well, there are. Unfortunately, these are scattered all over the web, some are mentioned in forums, blogs, and sometimes even on the retailers own website.

Internet voucher codes are basically an alphanumeric combination of characters that can save you pounds off your shopping. An example might be ‘up to 50% off your online purchase.’ The code might look like SUMMER50. If you were to then enter this code during the checkout stage you would receive up to 50% discount!

C2B Software Solutions has recently launched a new website www.myukvouchercodes.com which is a central repository of voucher codes, all conveniently categorised in order to save you time and money!

The site, although only launched 2 weeks ago, already lists over 100 voucher codes from leading UK retailers. We have included a handy voucher submission panel so our users can help each other out and share any codes we don’t currently list.

Our users can also add comments about how well a voucher code works, and if they don’t have time to do that they can simply rate it up or down with the click of a button!

We currently list voucher codes for many of the UK’s major brands and with lots of new vouchers being added daily, it is worth checking back regularly!

For all enquiries, please visit http://www.myukvouchercodes.com or contact MyUKVoucherCodes via email at [email protected]

For further press information, please contact:

Steve Barnes
    Managing Director
    C2B Software Solutions Ltd
    17 St Peters Place
    Fleetwood
    Lancashire
    FY7 6EB

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 By: moneybackmadness Member since: Jul 19, 2007
  2. 10 Yetis

10 Yetis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,383 144
    I don't know what it is... but i have a feeling I have seen a site design and content very similar to this somewhere?
    Cannot for the life of me think which site it is though....

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 By: 10 Yetis Member since: Nov 3, 2004
  3. business123

business123 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

558 103
    Yes, think I know what you mean.....

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 By: business123 Member since: Dec 18, 2006
  4. sm1

sm1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,507 504
    Yep - I know the owner of the site it was copied from was talking about it. :eek:

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007
  5. 10 Yetis

10 Yetis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,383 144
    Phew, it is not just me then.

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 By: 10 Yetis Member since: Nov 3, 2004
  6. Carl-CSNM

Carl-CSNM UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5,209 208
    Did you know this website is a copy of another well known discount voucher site? :rolleyes:

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 By: Carl-CSNM Member since: Apr 9, 2006
  7. sysops

sysops UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,921 885
    First the Honey Monster, now this! It's like some kind of a remorseless copying machine...

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 By: sysops Member since: Feb 1, 2007
  8. Stationery-Direct

Stationery-Direct UKBF Ace Free Member

1,542 130
    **EDIT**

Sorry I am thick! :rolleyes:

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 By: Stationery-Direct Member since: Jul 12, 2005
  9. sm1

sm1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,507 504
    Lol - no one else wanted to say who purposely ;)

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007