Reality Group

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by Jon123, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon123

Jon123 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

196 9
    Hi,
    Does anyone use the reality group's delivery/collection service, or had a parcel delivered by them?

Is there service good?

They seem to be very hush hush, and i have not been able to find a sales line on there website, does anyone have a contact?

Cheers
    Jon

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 By: Jon123 Member since: Jan 28, 2006
  2. Akuji

Akuji UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    When they delivered to me,the driver made sexual inuendoes to my girlfriend,making remarks on her dress sense and suggesting she may as well not have any trousers on at all,telling her she was teasing him.This distressed her some what and pissed me off no end.Suely thats not in thier job description.I have since found other complaints about thier drivers and servive and i wont like to be seeingg them come to my door anymore.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 By: Akuji Member since: Oct 22, 2007
  3. ebonybailey

ebonybailey UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,043 160
    Posted: Oct 23, 2007 By: ebonybailey Member since: Jun 5, 2005
  4. Akuji

Akuji UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Thanx for the suggestion mate.I have since tried to contact Reality Group,which was hard to locate a number for on the net.I got through to security,who informed me that they didnt think they had a department to deal with complaints,but put me through to some woman.The woman i got through to,i explained i had a complaint and she further gave me a number to contact,which i found out was littlewoods catalougue,so seemingly,they cant even deal with thier own complaints.God knows why i got put through to littlewoods,when my complaint is with reality.Certainly one messed up organization and a disgrace to the delivery services nationwide.

Posted: Oct 23, 2007 By: Akuji Member since: Oct 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.