Quiet

SillyBill

Free Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hang in there, all sectors are different. FWIW, I've always thought my business is a good bellwether for UK plc as we operate across a few different industries with a diverse customer base, SME and PLC, consequently we get a good feel of who/what is busy and what isn't. Overall, it is very busy at the moment, those clients who didn't so well last year are really bouncing back hard now. I am not in the services sector though so this is more telling and indicative of I guess the wider public's consumption appetite. This anecdotal experience chimes with a lot of economists who are revising UK plc GDP 2020 numbers up following promising data, it does look like people are unleashing some of that spending.

Upvote 0

momon121

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
It’s definitely been a quiet month for me. I’ve noticed since the lockdown eased after the initial buzz and rush quickly the dust had settled. Definitely it’s been the quietest month for me in 5 years.

Hoping things resume back to prelockdown swiftly but I not optimistic as people have gotten used to the norm now

Upvote 0

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu