Professional Google Ads Management (Lead Generation) for UK Cleaning Businesses [1 Month NO Fees]

Discussion in 'UKBF Marketplace' started by madeads, Sep 7, 2020.

1. madeads

madeads UKBF Contributor Full Member

34 4
    This thread is primarily for UK cleaning businesses who would like to grow their business and reach out to more customers in their local areas by doing lead generation via Google Ads.

I will take complete care of successfully running the Google Ads campaign by using my own website (landing page), call tracking system and all the day-to-day operations of managing the campaign.

What is required from your side is being able to answer the incoming phone calls, provide competitive quotes and fulfil the jobs in a reasonable time.

Having over 10 years experience of running a wide variety of Google Ads campaigns, you can be confident that the quality of the leads and the service provided will be top notch. To prove my point, I will generate 5 genuine customer calls for you totally free of charge during the trial period, so you can see for yourself how well this works.

Just to make it completely clear, this will be done at NO COST to you, so if we can get customer calls in your areas, then great, but if not, then you've got nothing to lose.

I'll be honest, I won't be able to help everyone, depending on your location, as some areas simply don't have enough volume to run an effective Google Ads campaign, but I will work with you and do my best to generate additional business where possible.

Once we are up and running, I'll offer you a 1 month of FREE management service, so I'll look after the campaign, while you cover just the ad cost.

After that period, if you are happy with results and would like to carry on, I will charge a fixed monthly cost for managing the campaign + the usual ad cost, which we can adjust depending on your budget.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, then please send me a private message here on the forum for more details.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you.

Stephan

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 By: madeads Member since: Jun 27, 2020