Probation period and pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your bundle of joy (assuming you are posting about you).

You don't have to tell your employer you're pregnant until the 15th week before your baby is due. If you have been a good employee so far then why not continue to be one and I am hopeful your employer will see that and treat you fairly.

You'll find some good quality information and links to further resources on the NHS site here.

Upvote 0

alan1302

Free Member
Jun 2, 2018
Congratulations on your bundle of joy (assuming you are posting about you).

You don't have to tell your employer you're pregnant until the 15th week before your baby is due. If you have been a good employee so far then why not continue to be one and I am hopeful your employer will see that and treat you fairly.

You'll find some good quality information and links to further resources on the NHS site here.

Hands up who didn't read the original post! LOL

Upvote 0

Newchodge

Business Member
Nov 8, 2012
Newcastle
Considering you've not bothered contributing anything to this thread, why exactly are you here Alan?

The original post struck me like it was the pregnant person asking anonymously for themselves.

Keep up with your great contribution to UKBF anyway
Congratulations on a courteous and useful response here, @David White
How anyone with half a brain could read the first post as coming from the employee and not the employer, even without the reinforcement of the latre posts, is beyond me.

Upvote 0
Congratulations on a courteous and useful response here, @David White
How anyone with half a brain could read the first post as coming from the employee and not the employer, even without the reinforcement of the latre posts, is beyond me.

You've been using this forum long enough to know how frequently people post on here pretending not to be the person their asking questions about.

I admit to having missed a couple of the follow up comments which made it clear it wasn't the case.

Regardless, just like your post (and mine now) the last was irrelevant to the topic and unnecessary. We all know too well there's people who thrive off getting attention on here rather than adding value. Let's not add ourselves to that list.

Reactions: STDFR33
Upvote 0

alan1302

Free Member
Jun 2, 2018
Considering you've not bothered contributing anything to this thread, why exactly are you here Alan?

The original post struck me like it was the pregnant person asking anonymously for themselves.

Keep up with your great contribution to UKBF anyway

I am here for what most people are here for - to get info about UK Businesses.

Keep up with giving information about things people have not asked for ;-)

Upvote 0

alan1302

Free Member
Jun 2, 2018
So someone misread something? Who cares?

It's just derailing the thread when people continue with their pointless sniping and point scoring.

The first reply was tongue in cheek reply -hence the 'LOL' at the end of what I put. And to be fair reading and understanding what someone asks is quite important to replies on a forum.

Is derailing the thread like your post then ;-)

Upvote 0

Newchodge

Business Member
Nov 8, 2012
Newcastle
You've been using this forum long enough to know how frequently people post on here pretending not to be the person their asking questions about.

I admit to having missed a couple of the follow up comments which made it clear it wasn't the case.

Regardless, just like your post (and mine now) the last was irrelevant to the topic and unnecessary. We all know too well there's people who thrive off getting attention on here rather than adding value. Let's not add ourselves to that list.
What va;ue did you add when the OP had received all the advice they needed 4 days before you reopened the post?

Upvote 0
Sounds like a handbags at dawn moment coming on...

Woohoo!!

I'm grabbing the popcorn!! :D

ConcernedCompleteConch-size_restricted.gif

Psst... my money's on Cyndy!! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu