Portfolio evaluation

Discussion in 'Accounts & Finance' started by RobHT, Feb 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobHT

RobHT UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hello,

is it possible to post here my entire portfolio?
    I own many stocks and I would like to have opinions about my portfolio, it's quite complex.

Posted: Feb 16, 2021 By: RobHT Member since: Jul 31, 2020
  2. The Byre

The Byre UKBF Legend Full Member

10,827 4,632
    The market is about to crash and retail stock call options are at TEN TIMES the level at which the dot-com boom crashed - and you want an opinion???

Unless you have some rock-solid emerging third world stocks - sell!

It may be a couple of years before first world stocks are worth holding.

Posted: Feb 16, 2021 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  3. RobHT

RobHT UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    What you said it doesn't make sense alone, the CALL/PUTs are crazy because of the high margin level, I think it's the highest in the history.
    It's also true that the stock market is pumped, I started to invest in Aug 2020, and then purchased many SPACS, IPOs and some Penny stock, one of them was also my fortune.

The fact that the market will crash is not because of CALL/PUTs, they can be considered also standalone seen that you can simply trade the security but not excersise it, it's another story.
    Also, the fact that is at ten times more (I didn't verify it though), it's just because today everyone can also trade from the phone, from a cheap phone to be precise, from a cheap internet contract or free wifi, the platforms are also cheap...

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 By: RobHT Member since: Jul 31, 2020
  4. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

27,231 3,345
    You can post your entire portfolio. Few of us will do more than mock or comment on it.
    Does not mean we will know more than you do about the particular items in your portfolio - indeed would expect you to know far more about the investments as you'll have done the research we have not.

Trading was easy 35 years ago. Its even easier 25 years ago. Sure, past 10 plus years can trade by apps but was easy enough by phone 30 years ago without an app. Just turn the rotary thing and enter numbers until had entered brokers number and then speak to someone.

Market has already accounted for ease of trading. Always money to be made in the market - up or down.
    Knowing (not guessing) which way to go ..... easy enough to do.

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  5. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

33,982 10,094
    No. Reviews of any sort are only permitted for full members.

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.