Please vote for Child Welfare Scheme, Nepal and help them win £15,000

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by ethical PR, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

7,055 1,542
    I hope my fellow members of the forum don't mind me using this opportunity to promote a fantastic charity we are working with.

We are working with CWS, an international development charity, dedicated to supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable children and young people in Nepal. CWS also provides healthcare for mothers and their young children to help them have the best possible start in life.

This week CWS has been invited to take part in the Charity of the Year Competition on www.optimistworld.com which if successful could bring in a very welcome cash donation of up to £15,000, and much needed publicity for the projects in Nepal.

CWS (Child Welfare Scheme) makes a real difference to children who have been trafficked, abused, street children and those involved in child labour; offering them healthcare, safety, counselling, training, support and advice. For more information on their great work visit: www.cwsuk.org

To ensure that they move on into the second round of the competition, please go to the site, register (takes only one minute) here:
    http://optimistworld.com/RegistrationHome.aspx and vote for CWS before Thursday 27th August at 6pm here: http://optimistworld.com/Charities.aspx

Just a minute of your time today, could make a big difference to children in Nepal. Thank you in advance for your support.

Posted: Aug 21, 2009 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
  2. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

7,055 1,542
    Just to say thank you to everyone who has voted for CWS, Nepal so far from the Forum.

It has the highest number of votes to go through at the moment, but please keep your votes coming, they are a small charity, helping really vulnerable young children out in Nepal and your support would really mean a lot.

Thank you

Helen

Posted: Aug 21, 2009 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.