Please Review Website

Discussion in 'Website Reviews & Testing' started by Nick Walsh Studios, Jul 30, 2020.

1. billybob99

billybob99 UKBF Regular Free Member

1,773 592
    By the user infinity scrolling.

Posted: Aug 18, 2020 By: billybob99 Member since: Apr 23, 2013
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

33,458 9,914
    I sort of got that feeling as well. A page that goes on and on and on and on.

I was taught many years ago you need you grab their attention within 2 seconds. If it takes longer than that to work out whats' on offer you have already failed.

It's probably less than 2 seconds now.

@Nick Walsh Studios - what's going to be your main marketing method? It's this that will drive the design of the homepage.

Posted: Aug 18, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. Michael Beaumont

Michael Beaumont UKBF Contributor Full Member

60 5
    The red writing in the centre smacks you in the face and with it being so long I've not bothered reading it.
    People look for trust markers once they have found what they are looking for so put your reviews above the footer.
    You have a CTA at the top of the text which is in prime position for people visiting to see what they expect to see. If its not there then they will leave and not click your super huge button.
    Sorry but not a good first impression.

Posted: Aug 26, 2020 By: Michael Beaumont Member since: Sep 9, 2019
  4. Cheap Host

Cheap Host UKBF Contributor Full Member

68 7
    For me the length of the page is a problem. I just feel there's a bit too much information - maybe could be condensed a bit.

Posted: Sep 4, 2020 By: Cheap Host Member since: Oct 20, 2018