phs wastetech

Discussion in 'Regional forums' started by shelley11, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelley11

shelley11 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 1
    are currently the cowboys of the waste trade they rip you off in any way possible way charge for extra waste when ther is none price increases every other month
    i signed a contract for £28 17 never once paid as little usually any from £87 00 to £285.00 but are feb bill takes the biscuit 752.00 and we havent even had our bins collected since 17th july 08
    they suspended our contract for not paying our paid invoices no on would listen the rude nasty joseph is acompany disgrace and said pay up or court action i told once again we had paid but he said they havent received our payment my bank statements proved different
    but this still did nt reinstate are service we currently still got fluctated bills of 100 to 200 each month for no service
    then in october out of the blue are bin was emptied i phoned to see why they said ou payment had been credited and service was resumed oh but what about the bill for when there were no collection i still owed them why you had breached the contract not me how can this be then on the 17th november the suspended my service again for not paying aug sept oct a telephone conversation again left me distressed as they said pay up or court action will be taken so i said do it there is nt a court in the world what would allow this to happen we are now being taken to court they sent us a letter on the 19 feb 09 saying telephone this number to sort things out but on the 20 feb they had taken and served court papers to me no chance what so ever to ring them what a farse of a company
    they now want £1652 from me they say i owe for a £28 a month some one please help i am fighting this all the way i have currently got legal service and they are fighting this for me

do not sign a contract with phs is a licence to let yourself to be ripped of be very carefull

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 By: shelley11 Member since: Feb 26, 2009
  2. Lm7ap

Lm7ap UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Never sign up with this company! Cowboys and cheats

Posted: Mar 28, 2011 By: Lm7ap Member since: Mar 28, 2011
  3. IAmAnom

IAmAnom UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 1
    i have had enough of this scamming company! they try and get money out of you in every possible form! it all started when they started misssing collections (3 in a row) after many phone calls where colections were promised (which they never did) after many letters (always recorded) quering about all my collection issues as well as the famous "waste transfer note" costing £237.60 which they took from Direct debit (without even telling me) they still charged for the missed collections, after phoning them they issued a credit note, well i had stopped the Direct Debit and only sent them a cheque with the correct amount with a letter informing them to take the money from the credit note. Now they have mis-leading us with a different commencing date on their system and on the service contract with they sent us! If i knew the correct commencing date i would therefore be in my three months advance termination notice but from their lies and tricks it has therefore rolled onto another year, they have been tricking us from the start and it wasnt until today after speaking to one of their reps that i found out that my account "wasnt liable to pay the WTN" i demanded a refund and he said that they wouldnt refund until they recieved payment for "pre-treatment waste" where they get all of these extra charges from i do not know! but what i do know is they are out to scam and steal peoples hard owned money! BEWARE! i would really appreciate some advice from you all informing me of what my next step is and how about taking them to a small claims court! i am fed up with them and the amount of hassel and stress they have caused is unbelivable! i should note that i have informed consumer direct and trading standards.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and sugestions!!!!

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 By: IAmAnom Member since: Mar 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.