Payroll Software for Small Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!! MONEYSOFT is number ONE !!!

I am using Moneysoft Manager 250 for more than 10 yrs and never had a problem. I wanted a bit more from this piece of software so I looked around for something else. I tried most other payroll softwares you can find on the marked and I did not find something easier than Moneysoft. Many others have more "toys" but that requires time. For 100 employees (or/ and 250 subcontractors) I spend 2 hrs/ week using MONEYSOFT MANAGER 250.

Get this one, you will be happy with it :)

Regards,
Toni

Upvote 0

stevant

Free Member
Apr 28, 2014
Hello,

I need recommendation on payroll software that can work for around 20 employees, please let me know if there is any affordable though effective payroll software.

Thanks
We had a VERY bad experience with 'Keytime' and have moved to an easy to use product called 12pay - it comes in 3 grades and for 20 employees will only cost you £56/year - 12pay are upfront in that they tell you that you will need a second year licence to do the year-end work, but with much more expensive products like Keytime you have the same requirement but they keep it quiet until after the event.

Upvote 0

Newchodge

Business Member
Nov 8, 2012
Newcastle
I use Moneysoft and would recommend it to anyone. Alternatively I would also recommend that you outsource to a good payroll supplier, like me :). I agree with Puddle above, £40 per month for 10 employees who are paid monthly is a very high rate.

Upvote 0

Paul Kelly ICHYB

Business Listing
Jan 21, 2008
London
icanhelpyourbusiness.co.uk
'Should you need to be AE compliant, of course.'

Yes, but in my experience, almost everyone who uses payroll software will need to be. In reality, going forward, only a handful of businesses will not and I believe it is only a matter of time before the exemption criteria is narrowed!

Reactions: nelioneil
Upvote 0

Nord20

Free Member
Mar 8, 2011
For what it's worth, we use Quickbooks and they have obviously fixed the problems outlined in the rant thread linked to.

I find it pretty straightforward to use and it's nice having accounting and payroll in one package. I haven't had any problems with it (been using it since 2011).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu