Ecommerce Forum Brought to you by i-bidder.com

Paypal or Amazon Pay or both

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by jibbajabba, Mar 8, 2018.

1. jibbajabba

jibbajabba UKBF Contributor Free Member

35 1
    Hi All
    I need to have some international payments and wanted to get the trust factor with paypal or amazon. Does anyone have any reviews of them, Paypal fee's are

If you are accepting £100from your customers then you will be charge the transaction fee which is£3.4 + standard fee is 20pso total will be£3.4+0.20p=£3.6 as per 3.4%+20p,so the rest of the amount£100-£3.6=£96.4will be available in your PayPal account.

for U.S there will be 1% transaction fee, so it could be 3.4%+20p transaction fee + cross border fee(1%) +currency conversion fee,so total will be £3.6+1=4.6+ currency conversion fee applies, example:- £100-4.6=£96.4 per transaction+ currency conversion fee applies.

For Euro -3.4%+20pper transaction which is£3.6transaction fee for£100,so for Germany and France there will be0.5%cross border fee applies so it could be£4.1+ currency conversionfee applies.

Im awaiting Amazon Pay fee's
    thanks

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 By: jibbajabba Member since: Dec 29, 2017
  2. Page

Page UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,546 265
    What do you mean when you say trust factor and when you say some international payments what do you mean

For example do you mean on your web site as a checkout option or ?

What do you currently do for payments - if a web site

How much are you going to be taking in a year and what are the typical values of a payment

Without knowing more - I would say - paypal easy to get going and far more understood and copes great with lots of currencies etc
    And gives lots of options and ways of using

So look no further

Posted: Mar 10, 2018 By: Page Member since: Jul 28, 2007
  3. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

10,680 1,115
    Lots of payment options besides those two.
    Paypal is common, and with higher use you can have the cost per transaction reduced.

Why wait for amazon pay fees? Look them up.
    https://pay.amazon.com/uk/merchant

Posted: Mar 10, 2018 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017