Hello, I was looking for some advice regarding an issue I am currently experiencing with Paymentsense. I am a small online retailer, and we have a card terminal machine which is generally used for outside events we are involved with. Unfortunately we have not used the machine often over the last 6 months, and we received a letter from Paymentsense advising that our account would be terminated if we did not confirm that it would still be required (due to the lack of transactions being processed). We decided to continue with our service, and we liaised with our Account Manager to progress this (this involved signing some electronic documents), however the account itself had been suspended so we were advised that we had to reactivate this. The Account Manager subsequently walked through the relevant steps to re-activate the terminal, however this was unsuccessful. He then advised that we would require a replacement terminal due to a fault with our original terminal - the new terminal was delivered shortly afterwards. We then completed setup of the new terminal which was absolutely fine. Several weeks later we received a letter from First Data Merchant Solutions advising that a new direct debit agreement had been set up for lease of the new machine, which would be for 5 years, commencing on 1st June 2014. We are already several years into an existing 5 year contract that commenced around April 2012, and we definitely did not knowingly agree to sign up to a new 5 year lease, and we were definitely not advised of this by our Account Manager. We simply assumed that if we were required to replace our machine due to a fault, then this would fall under the existing terms of our lease agreement. I have since contacted First Data who have advised that Paymentsense will need to resolve this as they processed the lease agreement. Unfortunately Paymentsense are not taking any decisive action, and have not been phoning me to provide any updates on progress or offering any potential resolution. I have called Paymentsense numerous times this week and they keep telling me that someone will be looking at this, but are not then calling back. I am becoming extremely frustrated with this level of service as I am very concerned they are not going to honour my existing lease agreement, and will simply keep taking money from me for a further 5 years. I would be very interested to hear if anyone else has experienced a similar scenario and, if so, how they reached any kind of resolution.