Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Not 100% sure what marketing is, or how to do it?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by AllUpHere, Feb 25, 2015.

1. mrbear

mrbear UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 1
    Wow this thread has blown me away..I need to find out what my target audience wants and tailer my travel products around them..hmm how to find out what they want is the question I guess! Thank you

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 By: mrbear Member since: Feb 26, 2018
  2. Ecowritingtablet

Ecowritingtablet UKBF Contributor Free Member

42 2
    no good marketing, no good market share. It is a good compaign to fight.

Posted: Mar 17, 2018 By: Ecowritingtablet Member since: Mar 14, 2018
  3. James Rae

James Rae UKBF Regular Full Member

135 24
    Am I wrong? I believe that the best form of marketing has been and always will be 'word of mouth'. The lowest acquisition cost is that of NEW customers propagated from HAPPY past and exiting customers........ Is it not?

So great offering great customer service and a noteworthy customer experience will provide reviews to attract new customers.

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 By: James Rae Member since: Mar 31, 2018
  4. Davidincognac

Davidincognac UKBF Contributor Full Member

54 3
    many people have not yet come across sales copy

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 By: Davidincognac Member since: Apr 9, 2018
  5. Darren Johnson

Darren Johnson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 0
    Good post, how long have you been doing this?

Posted: Apr 19, 2018 By: Darren Johnson Member since: Apr 19, 2018
  6. Odiliangosselin

Odiliangosselin UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 0
    Nice information, The main thing which I like "Marketing isn't another name for advertising." People often consider that Marketing=Branding=Asvertising, which is completely wrong.

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 By: Odiliangosselin Member since: Apr 2, 2018
  7. Jay Shields

Jay Shields UKBF Newcomer Free Member

26 3
    You need to have your core marketing message built into every level of communication with customers and potential customers. To do this, you need to understand what your customer's psychological goal is.

Posted: Apr 21, 2018 By: Jay Shields Member since: Apr 16, 2018
  8. UACU

UACU UKBF Contributor Full Member

47 4
    Very good writing, A good example to do marketing of own business

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 By: UACU Member since: Jun 2, 2017
  9. SEO.co.uk

SEO.co.uk UKBF Contributor Full Member

45 1
    I think sales will always be a part of marketing. I have a lot of sales and it definetly helps to spread the word. Try talking to as many people as possible.

Posted: May 15, 2018 By: SEO.co.uk Member since: May 14, 2018
  10. Calvin Crane

Calvin Crane UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 2
    At the very top of this discussion was the point I strongly agree with. It saddens me that many would be successful businesses will fail because they fail to do more than have a facebook page and or twitter. These are great tools and those channels are excellent but they are just a part of the digital marketing mix. Also those platforms are very good at getting you to boost a post etc..If you do advertise on those channels do so by directly targeting setting an Ad up properly not boost a post. You may need to do a lot of testing reading and be ready to loose money when you start if you are going to DIY it. Then you need to look at the sales funnel side after the social media click happens..conversion.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 4:16 PM By: Calvin Crane Member since: Jun 8, 2018