New HD Colour Affordable Office Desk Range

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by KitOutMyOffice, Dec 3, 2014.

1. KitOutMyOffice

KitOutMyOffice UKBF Newcomer

5 0
    Kit Out My Office have just launched a brand new line of office desks and storage systems that come in a multitude of colours, ranging from blue, red, orange, yellow and green - it's a new furniture range that will bring some life back in to the typical, mundane and very vanilla looking office environments.

"Having only launched a couple of weeks ago, we're delighted to see strong and encouraging sales coming through from small and large businesses a like", said John S Cothill, Kit Out My Office's eCommerce manager.

He goes on to say, "With this range, it really looks like we've hit the nail on the head with our target market - the response has been phenomenal and feedback has been exactly as we thought - companies are loving the idea of refreshing the interior of their business with a splash of colour, but at an affordable rate of expense".

Visit Kit Out My Office today to find out more and browse the range. Buy online with confidence, with free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 1pm.

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 By: KitOutMyOffice Member since: Oct 31, 2014