New accountant required - Online / Southampton / Petersfield area

Talay

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
The end is coming for my current accountants as I get less and less traction whilst being charged more and more for seemingly less and less. What was once a good relationship has now run it's course and I need another accountant.

Multiple companies, some restructuring knowledge required, etc. so not quite an off the shelf "plug in the numbers and press go" scenario.

Open to ideas with software doing the heavy lifting and expertise refining the delivery but transparency is key. I want to see how the accounts are pulled together, not just be presented with a final piece of paper.

Suggestions, hybrid ideas, recommendations etc. all welcome.

Hi Talay,

Sounds like it would be beneficial to have some face to face discussions rather than an online account?

I can recommend an accountant just up the M3? They have a more hands-on approach and continuing support for their clients.

Certainly worth a conversation at least?

If you are interested, just message or email me and I can put you both in touch.

Thanks,
Frank

Upvote 0

MyAccountantOnline

Legacy Full Member
Sep 24, 2008
UK
www.myaccountantonline.co.uk
The end is coming for my current accountants as I get less and less traction whilst being charged more and more for seemingly less and less. What was once a good relationship has now run it's course and I need another accountant.

Multiple companies, some restructuring knowledge required, etc. so not quite an off the shelf "plug in the numbers and press go" scenario.

Open to ideas with software doing the heavy lifting and expertise refining the delivery but transparency is key. I want to see how the accounts are pulled together, not just be presented with a final piece of paper.

Suggestions, hybrid ideas, recommendations etc. all welcome.

Not the sort of work I do but I can recommend a good friend, Rebecca @Spur Support Services who is an accountant and may be able to assist. She has an online practice which isnt too far from Southampton

UK Tax Support Services | Spur Support Services Ltd | England

Upvote 0

Talay

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hi Talay,

Sounds like it would be beneficial to have some face to face discussions rather than an online account?

I can recommend an accountant just up the M3? They have a more hands-on approach and continuing support for their clients.

Certainly worth a conversation at least?

If you are interested, just message or email me and I can put you both in touch.

Thanks,
Frank

Agreed. No idea where the M3 goes, I get on, get off, etc.

Post their details.

Upvote 0

Talay

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
Upvote 0
If it was a good relationship perhaps express your concerns first to your current accountants, as they may be able to address these issues.

If you are wanting a change or at least an alternative quote we could assist and have clients who have groups. We are not local (Bedford), but then we do have clients all over the UK. We would be happy to have a video meeting to find out more about your current set up etc. and see what we would suggest to make things more efficient.

If you would like to either send a private message or contact us by e-mail or via our website please feel free to do so. If not we wish you well with your business.

www.rppaccounts.co.uk

Upvote 0

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu