Networking in Manchester

Discussion in 'Events' started by Real World Hypnotherapy, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Real World Hypnotherapy

Real World Hypnotherapy Contributor

1,207 113
    Hello

I am aiming to start up a small but regular free networking event in Manchester. The meeting will give people the chance to network and to also take the mic and share marketing ideas, both that have made money and those that have lost money.

As the events will be free admission food and drinks will not be supplied but a bar will be available for those who want to drink. The meetings are going to have a friendly and social atmosphere and there are not going to be sales reps trying to get you to join any association etc. It is just a chance for like minded individuals to meet and chat and hear how others businesses do their marketing so you can implement it in your own.

Networking events are also a great place to advertise your services to others. Although it is not a selling event as such, there will be an area where people can leave leaflets and other promotional materials. We will also allow people to make offers to the group as a whole that are exclusive just to the group.

If you are interested in these meeting then please email us at [email protected] with “networking” in the subject bar and we will keep you informed of future development. We are looking to do the first event next month, we are looking to do it monthly to start with and hopefully weekly if it takes off. These events are not industry specific, this is usually better because you get to see how a range of industries market and advertise.

Thank you for your time and we hope that you join us.

Matt Kendall
    www.mkprinting.co.uk

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 By: Real World Hypnotherapy Member since: Aug 26, 2005
  2. Hotelexpert

Hotelexpert Contributor

157 0
    Matt, count me in. I do a lot of networking in the London and surrounding areas so I'd like to start going further afield.

Also I'd like to say thanks for the great new business cards you printed for me. It's the fastest turnaround I've ever experienced and excellent quality! I'm impressed!

Lawrence Biren

Posted: Jan 15, 2006 By: Hotelexpert Member since: Dec 17, 2005
  3. Real World Hypnotherapy

1,207 113
    I will keep you informed, please can you just send me a quick e-mail to [email protected] with "networking" in the subject bar. Then I will add you to the mailing list.

You are welcome for the cards, I am glad that you like them.

Matt

Posted: Jan 15, 2006 By: Real World Hypnotherapy Member since: Aug 26, 2005
  4. Real World Hypnotherapy

1,207 113
    I have had quite a few good responses for this so I might be able to hold the first event sooner rather than later.

If you want to get involved please e-mail me at [email protected] and also tell me a little about your business and what you want to gain through networking. By doing this I can tell you who will be there who you should talk to so you do not miss them at the event.

Matt

Posted: Jan 15, 2006 By: Real World Hypnotherapy Member since: Aug 26, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.