General Business Forum Brought to you by Total Gas & Power

Nerissa Gliders

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by Swisaw, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swisaw

Swisaw UKBF Ace Full Member

1,824 149

No, certainly not. Assumption is a fundamental to convert ideas into applications. Well, my assumption doesn't make an ass out of any one. Because I have been very conservative in my assumption. I assumed all recovered spare power used on friction and wind when possibly you may not need more than a quarter of that as the friction is negligible and the wind is not always against you.

Let us to do some formulas to support the concept. In the figures it is assumed the slope to be 1/100 and the gross weight of a glider to be 20,100.00kgs. We assume 100.00kgs as a driving weight. So we need to recover only 20,000.00kgs/glider of water to a height of 100.00metres as counter weight and spare power. A counter weight of a glider of gross weight 20,000.00kg on a slope of 1/100 is 20,000 x (1/100) = 200.00kg. In other words a glider of 20,100kgs has to pump up 200kg of water to a height of 100metres for each 100metre glide. So what sort of cross sectional area pipe we need?

200.00kg of water = 200,000.00grams=200,000.00 cubic centimetre volume

Convert this volume to a pipe of 100m long, high. To do that use the following simple formula:

volume = height x cross sectional area
    200,000.00 = 10000 x cross sectional area
    20.00CM Sq = Cross sectional area.

Posted: Mar 30, 2011 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  2. Swisaw

1,824 149

Many thanks for your kind words, which made me to cry again.

Actually Nerissa Gliders can benefit car companies a lot especially in the third world. Any country of the third world can build Nerissa Gliders because it doesn't cost expensive investment and needs the usual capital skills available every where especially in third world countries. When a third world country builds Nerissa Gliders between its major cities, it will lead to an economic boom in this country because of the cheap transportation of goods and passengers. Consequently people of this country become well off and go for cars as luxury and family necessity. The same thing is true in developed countries.

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  3. Swisaw

1,824 149
    It is a fact that Nerissa Gliders can be made to have a best aerodynamic properties than any other machines because it doesn't depend on air like other rmachines like trains aeroplanes or Nasa flying machines, which all need external fittings to get help from the air. All these external fittings add weights, which cost more fuel, and wear and tear.

The aerodynamic properties of Nerissa Gliders are not to use the air but to get rid of it as some thing obstructive. Nerissa gliders can be made in the shape of a tube with the shape of chesil tip or cone at the back and front. This shape is a best possible aerodynamic shape.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
    Posted: Apr 2, 2011 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  4. paulears

paulears UKBF Big Shot Full Member

3,996 987
    This is the best statement for ages
    You cannot have aerodynamic properties that don't depend on air!

As for the third world and no expensive investment? They can[t afford food let alone the workforce and materials to do this crazy scheme.

The reality is it won't work, has the aerodynamic properties of a brick, costs far more than it will ever generate and is a lovely idea when spoken about in a restaurant, but none of it stands scrutiny in any way at all!

Posted: Apr 2, 2011 By: paulears Member since: Jan 7, 2015
  5. MikeJ

MikeJ UKBF Big Shot Free Member

5,679 1,632
    More to the point, Swisaw is now just posting every 24 hours to bring this thread back to the top of the board. That must be against the rules?

Posted: Apr 2, 2011 By: MikeJ Member since: Jan 15, 2008
  6. Swisaw

1,824 149
    It depends how you put it or phrase it. Nerissa Gliders doesn't need air. A fast train needs air to get good traction. An aeroplane needs air to fly across and change direction. But in the case in Nerissa gliders it is ony an obstruction. So the aerodynamic in this case doesn't add anything to cost fuel or wear and tears.

For example you can make the front and back of the gliders in the shape of chesil tip and use them for some thing inside.

7. paulears

3,996 987
    Please - do at least try and be scientific in terminology and explanation.
    No it doesn't - it needs lift, greater lift upwards than gravity exerts downwards. Changing direction needs imbalanced lift - that's all.

8. Swisaw

1,824 149
    Yes! it does. It can not do it without air.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  9. paulears

3,996 987
    yes - but neither than the passengers. It's rather like saying cars need roads.

I keep meaning to drop out of this one, but I can't with each new ridiculous comment.

You know your glider works, we know it doesn't. To almost quote Douglas Adams, your glider will hang in the air in the same way bricks don't.

10. Swisaw

1,824 149
    This thread, which led me to develop the concept of wingless flying car, has led me to develop another concept, a better cookware. My 'A Better Cookware' has two advantages over existing cookwares. It is energy efficient and environmentally friendly. On the basis of a simple common sense, it shouldn't use more than 70% of the energy used by existing cookwares, we find in our kitchens today. It is environmentally friendly in a sense that it has the potential to recycle important disused household items as a free part of these 'A Better Cookware's or as a new business. A patent has already been applied

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  11. MikeJ

MikeJ UKBF Big Shot Free Member

5,679 1,632
    He's back!

The patent office must love you.

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 By: MikeJ Member since: Jan 15, 2008
  12. Esk247

Esk247 UKBF Legend Free Member

7,758 1,514
    *repeatedly bangs head on desk*

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 By: Esk247 Member since: Oct 6, 2008
  13. Swisaw

1,824 149
    Not so my dear not so. Support is already building up. Just wish me good luck.

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.