Need advice on importing clothing from China.

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Ceaton, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Chris Ashdown

Chris Ashdown UKBF Legend Free Member

11,096 2,257
    As the OP has not been back since 2017 I guess they had enough info

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 By: Chris Ashdown Member since: Dec 7, 2003
  2. crackerjackcommerce

crackerjackcommerce UKBF Contributor Free Member

94 6
    I appreciate I might be a bit late to this thread and there is some excellent advice already mentioned however based on my experience if you are looking for a UK based import, storage and/or fulfilment company then check out Link Europa as they have a lot of knowledge and experience in product sourcing and importing, including footwear and clothing.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 By: crackerjackcommerce Member since: Aug 1, 2019
  3. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

19,065 2,210
    Yes multiple companies in Britain provide import services. We are a set of islands, lots of imports.

Posted: Dec 27, 2019 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  4. Muskan_Khan

Muskan_Khan UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 1
    As we all know that China has become a larger market in every field you want to join for business. Businessmen are much more attracted towards China because of quality product that they want in their limited budget. I really liked that you shared here about China market to grow clothing business in a great way. There are several brands who are offering same like branded products and making them on very low rates to get help from China market that is really a greater market now a days.

Posted: Jan 1, 2020 By: Muskan_Khan Member since: Jan 1, 2020
  5. fuyili

fuyili UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    Alibaba is a great platform for you to contact the sellers. Simply send your design to them and make a deal there directly.

Posted: Jan 3, 2020 By: fuyili Member since: Dec 20, 2019
  6. finejewellerys

finejewellerys UKBF Contributor Free Member

75 8
    just register a member on wholesale business site like alibaba or dhgate wuld be great for clothes wholesale business. i hope it is helpful to you.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 By: finejewellerys Member since: May 27, 2010
  7. V Narayan

V Narayan UKBF Contributor Free Member

23 1
    i need to find a similr thread for importing from India - sticky with a link to different such ones would be a nice one

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 By: V Narayan Member since: Jan 24, 2020