Naughty School Girl Night

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by callumclarke, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    Tut tut tut and another few tut tuts aswell.

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: Consistency Member since: May 21, 2010
  2. Cobby

Cobby UKBF Ace Free Member

4,043 844
    I say, jolly true! Whatever happened to the days of decency when a lady would cover herself from her neck to her ankles and was seen and not heard! What, what!?
    ;)

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: Cobby Member since: Oct 28, 2009
  3. callumclarke

callumclarke UKBF Newcomer Free Member

54 3
    Firstly i would like to point out i am 23 years old, rather than 21, Secondly the night is in Sudbury, Suffolk, Thirdly if you go back to the old post and read through them carefully, the posts will show, i did take every post seriously, i just decied not to take the advice from the post, as the advice was negative and if i did listen to the post, we might as well shut down the pub! Quote 10,000 pubs are shutting down a week, the industry is dieing? Helpful, really helpful!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: callumclarke Member since: Dec 31, 2008
  4. Guest

0 0
    This thread is just wrong, but everyone clicks on it all the same!

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  5. mike.davis

mike.davis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

749 156
    No, don't offer a sandwich delivery service from a pub and stop ignoring all mentions of turning it into a gastro pub was the advice, any mentions of the industry dying and pubs closing down should make you realise diversifying into such a ridiculous thing would be stupid. But it only bought on more arrogance from you.

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: mike.davis Member since: Jul 28, 2010
  6. roythehandyman

roythehandyman UKBF Newcomer Free Member

316 55
    How about a " grab a granny night " :)

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: roythehandyman Member since: Dec 19, 2008
  7. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    Of course the original poster is not going to care if this pub goes downhill or closes. The businesses owner could lose the business and therefore his livelihood and he would just put it down to experience while he is playing with it.

8. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545

That is now simply an over 35s event.

9. roythehandyman

roythehandyman UKBF Newcomer Free Member

316 55
    Whats wrong with that? Over 35s have more cash and usualy conduct themselves a great deal better than the under 35s. :)

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: roythehandyman Member since: Dec 19, 2008
  10. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    Nothing wrong at all. I agree that the over 35s are much better behaved and would probably be less costly with security as the event will more than likely run smoother.

11. Cobby

4,043 844
    You know what else smacks of arrogance? Assuming that you are right and he is wrong and lecturing him on how stupid he must be for not taking your advice.

It certainly seems pointless to come and ask advice from people in business and then disregard it.

Stop the presses! Adults behave better than teenagers!? When did this information come to light? I'm not sure anyone else has figured this out yet, you should contact the media, the world must know. ;)

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 By: Cobby Member since: Oct 28, 2009
  12. Working First Aid

Working First Aid UKBF Newcomer Free Member

467 76
    Harking back to my uni days, the school disco nights were always very popular (and perhaps 'School Disco' is a name less likely to offend some areas).

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: Working First Aid Member since: Dec 20, 2010
  13. mike.davis

749 156
    I am not just talking about my advice, he was also getting advice from someone who is in that industry and was completely ignoring it, infact he ignored everyone who's advice differed from his own opinion.

Your second point seems to be a contradiction of your first?

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: mike.davis Member since: Jul 28, 2010
  14. unet

unet UKBF Newcomer Full Member

481 91
    the most viewed thread in 2011, I wonder why that is?

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: unet Member since: Dec 14, 2010
  15. garytulley

garytulley UKBF Newcomer Free Member

758 134
    Well if the forum thread brings this much attention just think how much the actual party would bring haha. By the way once you have this party, any images of these "Naughty school girls" would be more then welcome in my inbox.

I personally think this is a good idea although turning the pub into a classroom might be a bit much but if it's all in good fun and it works I don't see why not.

Most pubs have live bands on nowadays but this would certainly bring in the heavy drinking guys, waiting with their hands in their pockets, hopefully handling money and not anything else but it's a naughty school girl night so we can't really blame them.

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: garytulley Member since: Jan 4, 2011
  16. Cobby

4,043 844
    Really? Pourquoi?

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: Cobby Member since: Oct 28, 2009
  17. mike.davis

749 156
    What?

Two brilliant reasons not to have a night like this, it will attract dirty old men therefore putting off the "naughty school girls".

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: mike.davis Member since: Jul 28, 2010
  18. garytulley

758 134
    To be fair, it wont just be the dirty old men, what about the pervy young men? Like those pervy white van men tooting thier horns and shouting out their windows "get them jugs out" everytime they drive past an 18 - 24 year old walking down the street in a tight top and short skirt?

Personally I'm not a fan of shouting out of windows, I'm more of a "well hello pretty lady" with a settle wink kinda guy. I am 24 myself and I would happily go along to a naughty school girl night just for a laugh and I certainly wouldn't complain if I took one home for a "study session"

19. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    This thread is getting quite sick now. Where there are stupid fantasies like this, this only gives justification to the peadophile element to think there is nothing wrong with them.

A relative of mine in her younger years was 19. She was quite vulnerable though a bit of a wild child in some regards. She got involved with a man who was a bit older than herself. He was not a nice man at all but he gave her the right attention and said he loved her blardy blar.

As they got more committed he then started to overtake and then was doing things to make her feel grateful that she was loved. Not long he started to tell her about schoolgirl fantasies. She thought this was normal and thought of St Trinians and fantasy dressing up shops etc and thought there was nothing wrong.

I have talked to her at length about this which is why I know so much of it. It left its imprint and no I did not get off on any of it.

He saw a girl one day wearing tarty clothing who was about 11. He said infront of my relative how he thought she was sexy. This disturbed her a bit and this is when she told me. I wanted her away from him but through intimite conversations she was having with him he had convinced her that he was normal. He told her to look around her. He said every man wants a school girl and it is ok. He told her she was lucky to be with a man like him who loved her enough to be honest and tell her.

She believed at the age of 20 that she was past it and she was past the age of being attractive and thought that she had to settle with him. He was absolutely twisted.

Because there are videos, magazines, events etc out there barely legal, just 18, naughty schoolgirl etc, people like him truly truly believe that it is normal and that the sex age is like a speed limit, some kind of victorian implementation.

I could not be more sickened by it. Peoples lives are destroyed by it. Thankfully she is loved now but it took her a long long time to believe other than what she was told. She even believed it of her own father. She believed "Every man wants a child and if they don't admit to it they are lying".

All that is wrote above is true and no I don't have a case reference to prove it. People need to think what they are doing a bit more and take responsibility for their actions.

In response to the questions "He asked a business question and this should not be a moral debate" I say this - in his first post on this thread he said his idea had met with approval or words to that effect. This is to say that he has not done his research properly unless he has only asked perverts and good time girls for their opinion.

We are in a sick society and these "schoolie" things do nothing to aid its recovery.

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 By: Consistency Member since: May 21, 2010
  20. garytulley

758 134
    I don't see how this is becoming sick, we're not talking about kids here. We're talking about grown women dressing up in uniform which I don't see how it's any different from a woman wearing a sexy police uniform or santa outfit.

Paedos are going to think young girls are "sexy" regardless of fashion worn by certain ladies at parties. Before things like Ann Summers even existed there were paedos walking the streets with thier disgusting thoughts.

I don't see why we should let people like that spoil fun for others and paedos would never actually go to party like this. Personally I think you're going to attract similar crowds no matter what type of sexy womens fashion you have as the theme of these types of parties, like I said before, police uniforms, army uniforms and so on.

Many women love seeing guys in uniform so why is there so much debate over guys seeing women in uniform? In fact here's an idea for the OP, why not make the party so that guys and gals dress up in school uniform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.