General Business Forum Brought to you by Salesforce

Naughty School Girl Night

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by callumclarke, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike W

Mike W UKBF Ace Full Member - Verified Business

1,565 358
    Now you're just being ridiculous. Women dressing up as schoolgirls has been viewed sexually for eons, as have French Maids, Nurses, Policewomen etc. What do the 'perverts' get out of those?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: Mike W Member since: Aug 19, 2010
  2. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    French Maids, Nurses, Policewomen are adults and are of a legal sex age.

I find the schoolgirl thing as sick as those blokes that dress up as babies and love being pampered with some softy wofty powdy on their botty bot and sucking on an oversized dummy.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: Consistency Member since: May 21, 2010
  3. Mike W

1,565 358
    I can't believe the twaddle I've seen on this thread. A 'risk'? Are you serious?

I can't, for the life of me, see what possible risk you could consider other than the one of probably increasing the takings for a night. It'll be seen as a fun night by many who choose to go and those that don't want to go, just won't go. Simple.

4. Mike W

1,565 358
    I'm not a fan either but I'm not so judgemental to criticise those who have different tastes to me.

What goes on in someone's own bedroom is up to them in my book.

ps. Adults dressed up as schoolgirls, or indeed any outfit, doesn't make them any less of an adult.

5. oldeagleeye

oldeagleeye UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,987 1,220
    Now Now girls put the handbags away and these school girls aint as sexy as some seem to think. You can forget white frilly silk nickers for a start

I remember when I was a teenager and I doub't if its different today my sister who was 2 years younger wore navy wollie ones as seen in all the school uniform shops and there is a reason for that.

All those podgy school dinners and just like teenage boys teenage girls ended up with skid marks in their pants.:eek:

Have fun guys.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: oldeagleeye Member since: Jul 16, 2008
  6. mike.davis

mike.davis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

749 156
    Thanks for your ridiculous input

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: mike.davis Member since: Jul 28, 2010
  7. popunder

popunder UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

667 171
    I don't think you're giving this quite enough thought. It doesn't matter whether you think it's fine or not. Enough people on this forum have already expressed doubts so just extrapolate that across the population.

I'm assuming he wants to promote his pub not just "increase takings for one night". There are thousands of ways to do this without involving "naughty schoolgirls" that local people (potential customers) may find unsavoury - those who have teenage school-age daughters for example. I just think it's a bad idea from a business/marketing point of view when there are so many other options.

I don't know what his pub is like to be fair so if he wants to associate it with fancy-dress theme nights like this then that's absolutely fine, it may be a fantastic money-spinner.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: popunder Member since: Mar 5, 2008
  8. Cobby

Cobby UKBF Ace Free Member

4,098 859
    Four people out of the 841 registered on the site. That's what, 0.5%? Let's extrapolate that. In one hundred punters that's not even a single person. It's maybe one guy who thinks he ought to complain but doesn't feel strongly enough about it so he just carries on chatting to his mates and drinking his pint of bitter.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: Cobby Member since: Oct 28, 2009
  9. popunder

667 171
    Fair enough then it's a fantastic idea and sure to be a resounding success.

10. Cobby

Cobby UKBF Ace Free Member

4,098 859
    Could be, who knows? You told someone off for posting their own point of view, then tried to do the same thing but back it up with statistics.

Just making a point. ;)

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: Cobby Member since: Oct 28, 2009
  11. popunder

667 171
    Heh heh, point taken about the statistics, I was considering the number of people who'd replied for and against, rather than the total number of thread views.

12. Sky Racer

Sky Racer UKBF Regular Free Member

123 29
    Theme nights at pubs are often the same old thing and yet people still go to them.. it's a bit of fun, nothing more, just a bit of a laugh on a night out. There will always be a very small minority who do not like the idea or who just want to complain... that's life.

The night sounds like a good idea, hope it all goes well for you.

You know what they say... 'You can't please all the people all of the time'

If the pub owner / manager is happy and you've got a favourable response locally then there is no reason why it should not be a good night out for all involved.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: Sky Racer Member since: Dec 27, 2010
  13. callumclarke

callumclarke UKBF Newcomer Free Member

54 3
    Everytime i post something on this forum, there is always a large debate. A debate where people like my ideas, A debate where people dont like my ideas. I think some people are personally taking this way off the richter scale, its meant to be some fun,

Valentine's Day

I should really make a night for that and thank you for bringing this to my attention (I know i should av already thought of that, so thank you)

Id is not a problem we always id people on the door before they come in, so we have no worries, if they all look the same

I find every post i make always ends up in a debate on a different subject, i asked for ideas to decor the pub, not if this was the right night to do?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: callumclarke Member since: Dec 31, 2008
  14. alexft

alexft UKBF Regular Free Member

357 11
    I say maybe have some school regalia and also some folks to dress as a teachers and get some whips out :D You know folks there so u are in better position to see what suit their tastes.

Viva wild parties and wild sex :D

P.S People sometimes don't like things they secretly want to do :D Who is coming for a party? come on girls :D

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: alexft Member since: Oct 30, 2007
  15. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    It is mostly no doubt white girls who will be dressing up as tarty schoolgirls and when we have grooming of schoolgirls and the race issue comes in with people saying that White young girls are easy and ask for it as their parents don't care and they don't care much for themselves either, then these naughty schoolgirl nights do nothing to get our degenerate nation back on track.

There is another thread on this very forum discussing the grooming thing and for those that thing White girls are easy, naughty schoolgirl themes fan the flame of negative opinions of our race and our nation.

To the OP I know you say whenever you post something there is a large debate, that is the idea of a forum. It is not about you, it is about what is asked. Our schoolchildren are underage and to glorify underage sex which I think these nights do then opinions will be aired.

16. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    I do not like underage sex, I do not want to participate in anything to do with it.

There may be some gay bashers out there who are secretly in love and fantasise about bashing the bottom of their fellow basher but that is a matter for them.

Taking that comment to its conclusion is to say that anyone who disapproves of anything secretly wants to do it and with most things or everything having an opposite anyone who approves of anything secretly does not want to do it.

17. IANL

IANL UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

867 190
    That made me chuckle:)

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: IANL Member since: Aug 13, 2008
  18. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press UKBF Ace Full Member - Verified Business

1,607 245
    Consistency - if you're trying to get your name on the guest list, why not just ask?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: Minuteman Press Member since: Dec 8, 2007
  19. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,214 1,545
    I don't get invited to many places only business meetings and a load of things I am not interested in. I hear a chorus

"is it any wonder why"!;)

You wouldn't want me at your party would you? :) or would you :D

20. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,807 6,645
    Why has this post had so many responses in such a short period.

I mean its not like its something important like seo.?:|

Earl

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.