Miss Fuelling Trust vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr D

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
Stirling
Here is an idea, what happens if rather than diesel and petrol the OP tries to connect the car to a charging point for electric vehicles - putting connector into fuel tank and trying to charge.

Should his employer send him on electricity training too?

Upvote 0

Stas Lawicki

Free Member
Nov 14, 2017
Blimey, this thread has some legs....

Upvote 0

JEREMY HAWKE

Business Member
Business Listing
Mar 4, 2008
EXETER DEVON
www.jeremyhawkecourier.co.uk
Here is an idea, what happens if rather than diesel and petrol the OP tries to connect the car to a charging point for electric vehicles - putting connector into fuel tank and trying to charge.

Should his employer send him on electricity training too?

:):)If somebody puts the mains supply in the petrol tank
You already know where they will be going If they survive the exploding tank .

If it happened here they would be going out on the end of my boot employment law or no employment law :)

Upvote 0
Lupus non timet canem latrantem

Would it have been more helpful if the pumps had been marked in Latin?

When I was van-driving, I once misfueled. That, in my eyes, made me a total ****.

Actually, the 'employer' was extremely good about it. Had they expected me to pay I certainly would have done so as a small recompense for my ****ishness.

I wouldn't have shouted about it on a forum either, I was far too embarrassed.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2017
The irony is this guy calls himself the All Seeing Eye, shame it was closed when he was filling up.

And then further irony when they tried to rip @STDFR33 for grammar, with the most grammatically incorrect post we've seen yet.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2017
Mods: please keep this thread open just until we find out what happens. Particularly with the meeting on Thursday.

Upvote 0

JEREMY HAWKE

Business Member
Business Listing
Mar 4, 2008
EXETER DEVON
www.jeremyhawkecourier.co.uk
I would say that the trust really don't know how to handle this so they would google the issue
This would then take them straight to here and the OP will be sacked based on what has been discussed here .

Upvote 0
I would say that the trust really don't know how to handle this so they would google the issue
This would then take them straight to here and the OP will be sacked based on what has been discussed here .

Sacked? from the NHS? For incompetence?

I don't think so.

The only way to get sacked in the Public Sector is racism, sexism or other isms.

Incompetence earns promotion - I suspect the OP will be promoted to deputy head of vehicle refueling.

Upvote 0

All Seeing Eye

Free Member
Dec 4, 2019
ok Guys quick update.
Lovely calm Grown up chat with HR today and Put my case whch was listerned to and after an hour or so of consideration it was announced that due to my length of service and value to the Trust that on this occasion that would be the end of the matter .
Also all staff involved in Driving are to be advised on re fueling..
Thank you all for your interest over this subject.

Upvote 0

Lucan Unlordly

Free Member
Feb 24, 2009
ok Guys quick update.
Lovely calm Grown up chat with HR today and Put my case whch was listerned to and after an hour or so of consideration it was announced that due to my length of service and value to the Trust that on this occasion that would be the end of the matter .
Also all staff involved in Driving are to be advised on re fueling..
Thank you all for your interest over this subject.

What system powers your site? Most ecommerce platforms or content management systems have cookie plug-ins you can add on. I use Opencart for ecommerce sites and GetSimple for non ecommerce sites. Both have plug-ins available.

So basically, your long service got you off the hook, new employees may suffer a different fate, and an email will be sent out to all drivers to say 'make sure you put the correct fuel in your vehicle'? :D

Ongoing training to include one of these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-PETRO...CAP-COVER-SAFETY-AWARENESS-SIGN-/153470429443

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu