Mastermind group, thinktank, brainstorm????

Discussion in 'Events' started by davenny, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davenny

davenny UKBF Newcomer Free Member

44 0
    Does anyone know of any mastermind groups, think tanks, brainstorming forums in the UK.

Erik

SPiN - Super Powerful Networking has decided to Open Source its system; it is complete free to anyone who wants to start their own mastermind group. (Manuals, Materials, Website, Web-links etc.)

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 By: davenny Member since: Apr 11, 2006
  2. jwilkes

jwilkes UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    Hello Erik,

I know this is a very old thread but this may still be valuable if you get it.

I have been part of a very successful Mastermind Group for two years now and achieved, along with every other member of the group, many of my financial and personal goals. I totally recommend you become part of one.

We are starting a new group in the February 2009 and put up a site for anyone interested in joining. We will be interviewing in early January to ensure we get the right mix. There will be 8 in the group and 2 places have already been taken.

Take a look on The Info Product Professionals website and look under products then Mastermind Alliance.

Hope this helps,

John

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 By: jwilkes Member since: Sep 19, 2008
  3. foc247

foc247 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    all you guys NEED this ebook! Malcolm Red forever!!!

malcolmred.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/malcolm-red-on-the-futility-of-hard-work2.pdf

Love this site!
    good to be around 'like minded' people

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 By: foc247 Member since: Dec 12, 2008
  4. The Business Mechanic

The Business Mechanic UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    I'm just about to launch a Matermind Group for forward-thinking female solo business owners and entrepreneurs in their 1st/2nd year of business, who want to grow their business and achieve business success.

The new group will be starting the 4th OCTOBER 2010 I am currently considering applications for membership.

The Business Success Club Mastermind Group - is for forward-thinking female solo business owners and entrepreneurs who want to grow their business and achieve business success.

I will be staring a number of new Mastermind groups throughout the year > Mastermind Groups > please email me direct for an application form.

Wendy[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Posted: Sep 10, 2010 By: The Business Mechanic Member since: Sep 1, 2010
  5. alexparr

alexparr UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hi Eric,
    I was very interested to read your thread and I would really like to find out more about SPiN - is there a link?
    I run a Brains-Trust mastermind group in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk - and want to roll these out nationally. Are you looking for a face to face group or a virtual one?
    Nice to know that there are other people out there who realise the power of mastermind groups!
    Alex

Posted: Sep 20, 2010 By: alexparr Member since: Jun 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.