Market Research Questionnaire Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by The_JinJ, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_JinJ

The_JinJ UKBF Newcomer Free Member

157 0
    I am in the process of doing market research for an IT Support company I hope to open - we will aim to provide all the usual support options over time but for the moment will be targetting small/medium businesses. Here are some questions I have made up for a mail questionaire -

http://www.surveyshack.com/cgi-bin/s?l=6D8IJ8P4S44HR9aQz4WU

One point is that I won't actually be using an online version I will be sending out a Personalised cover letter, The Questionnaire and a SAE

What do you think of the questions? Any tips for improvements/other questions? All feedback appreciated as always :)

OH YEAH - it's limited to 25 responses so if you really want you could just look and not answer the question..hehe

Posted: Mar 18, 2004 By: The_JinJ Member since: Mar 16, 2004
  2. kyber

kyber UKBF Newcomer Free Member

836 28
    I see the survey is "paused" at the moment. Does this mean you have got the feedback you wanted? 25 responses seems a little low.

Posted: Mar 24, 2004 By: kyber Member since: Mar 3, 2004
  3. BBWdressseller

BBWdressseller UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 0
    Yep 25 is very unlikely to be statistically significant unless it is trully random and remember your survey is already compromised by self selection via the method you have selected (SAE), what if they don't send the survey back.

Get your numbers a good bit higher (100+) and you will have a better sample that you can make decisions upon.

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 By: BBWdressseller Member since: Aug 19, 2004
  4. AllUpHere

AllUpHere UKBF Ace Free Member

3,343 1,265
    Maybe if you didn't dig up threads that are 12 years old the links would work.:rolleyes:

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 By: AllUpHere Member since: Jun 30, 2014
  5. AllUpHere

AllUpHere UKBF Ace Free Member

3,343 1,265
    I click 'new posts' and see what's recently been posted. It's not rocket science.

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 By: AllUpHere Member since: Jun 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.