Manchester entrepreneur group

Discussion in 'Events' started by Real World Hypnotherapy, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Real World Hypnotherapy

Real World Hypnotherapy Contributor

1,200 113
    Hello

What I want to tell you about is a group I am setting up in Manchester for entrepreneurs. It is not going to be a networking event as such, it will be more of a mastermind group.

The aim of the group is to give support to the other members by sharing information and experiences whilst also learning from others. There are no fees or commitments for the group, it is just a place where like minded people can spend some time together in a social environment.

Ideally we are looking for people in their 20’s and 30’s, but we are open to all ages. The meeting will take place in central Manchester on weekday evenings, the venue will be arranged closer to the date. We are likely to meet in pubs or function rooms to keep all the costs to a minimum.

If you are interested in joining this mastermind group then please e-mail me at [email protected] and give the following information;

Name
    Company/job
    Industry sector
    Personal description (please include positions held, companies owned, qualifications gained and also what you can share with the group and what you are looking for i.e. help with marketing etc)

Just so you know more about me, I am Matt Kendall and I own the print and design company www.mkprinting.co.uk. I am 25 and I used to run a music promotions company. I have a lot of knowledge of direct response marketing and I currently help a lot of small business and entrepreneurs with their marketing strategies and business systemisation. I will be looking to learn from people who are more advanced than I, and also helping those who seek new marketing ideas.

Thank you for your time I and really hope that you get back to us and that we can meet you soon.

Regards

Matt Kendall

Posted: Jun 21, 2006 By: Real World Hypnotherapy Member since: Aug 26, 2005
  2. Cornish Steve

Cornish Steve Contributor

12,965 1,917
    Good luck with this venture, Matt.

Posted: Jun 21, 2006 By: Cornish Steve Member since: Jul 4, 2005
  3. Real World Hypnotherapy

Real World Hypnotherapy Contributor

1,200 113
    Cheers mate. I am no longer taking people because we have 10 now and I don't want to make it too many as it will loose sight in what it is. It is not a networking event, it is a group discussion and brain storming meeting for like minded people.

We have several managing directors of marketing companies and record label bosses who have signed up.

Thanks to all those who have shown interest, still drop me an e-mail and if we take on more members or start a new group, I will inform you.

Regards

Matt

Posted: Jun 21, 2006 By: Real World Hypnotherapy Member since: Aug 26, 2005
  4. seabro

seabro Contributor

248 2
    I often wish i had someone I could bounce ideas off. Well done matt and good luck.

Posted: Sep 17, 2006 By: seabro Member since: Dec 17, 2005
  5. Cornish Steve

Cornish Steve Contributor

12,965 1,917
    Try to find yourself a mentor - someone you trust who's been in business for some time. Alternatively, maybe there's a support organisation near you. Here in Atlanta, I can call on the free help of retired executives through something called SCORE. Ask around and you may find something.

Posted: Sep 17, 2006 By: Cornish Steve Member since: Jul 4, 2005
  6. Scott-Copywriter

Scott-Copywriter Verified Business ✔️
    Contributor

9,747 2,692
    Steve is definitely my E-mentor :D

Posted: Sep 17, 2006 By: Scott-Copywriter Member since: May 10, 2006
  7. earner

earner Contributor

169 0
    I want one now!

Do I have to save coupons? Is there a sale on where I can get a BOGOF?

:)

Posted: Sep 17, 2006 By: earner Member since: Sep 16, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.