Magento Hosting Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

homehydro

Free Member
Dec 29, 2009
Hi, ok so this has probably been asked a thousand times but I need a new host for my magento website as my current host lacks the ability to tweak the necessary backend parameters (not magento admin). It's quite a large site and due to adding additional products and increasing online orders it's highlighting technical problems that need to be resolved. If anyone can recommend a host or give me a call I would appreciate it. (pm me and I'll call you or send you my number)

Many thanks

Last edited:

NuBlue

Free Member
Oct 19, 2005
Lancaster, UK
www.nublue.co.uk
Last edited:
Upvote 0

paulinca

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Hi,

Actually I would recommend using a hosting at godaddy.com. It is one of the biggest and most reliable hosting companies. They also provide majority web services at competitive prices. I myself have been with them for more than 6 months and am absolutely happy.

Upvote 0

webhostuk

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
UK
www.webhostuk.co.uk
Hello,

You can check http://www.webhosting.uk.net we offer one click auto installer for Magento script with our hosting package, plus optimization of server as per magento requirement as magento scripts are quit heavy script,So server needs to be tweaked as per the script requirement.

All our servers are fully managed with no additional charges added.

Upvote 0

mobyme

Free Member
Jan 12, 2004
N.Wales
Hi,

Actually I would recommend using a hosting at godaddy.com. It is one of the biggest and most reliable hosting companies. They also provide majority web services at competitive prices. I myself have been with them for more than 6 months and am absolutely happy.

No No No. Nobody can recommend godaddy for hosting. That's like recommending Afghanistan as a holiday destination.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu