Looking for Freight Forwarders

Discussion in 'Tradespeople' started by Carla Uruguay, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carla Uruguay

Carla Uruguay UKBF Newcomer

5 0
    Hello!! I am looking for a freight forwarder to transport wine from Uruguay to the UK, I am setting up my business so costs are really important, as well as working with a professional company.
    Any suggestions???
    Thank you!

Posted: May 7, 2009 By: Carla Uruguay Member since: Mar 3, 2009
  2. Milan Vasilko

Milan Vasilko UKBF Contributor

85 17
    Hi Carla and welcome to the Forum,

For one of our projects involving shipping goods to/from China we've settled for Seaspace International (www.seaspace-int.com). Initially this was because their quote was very competitive and we were impressed with how promptly they were able to respond to our initial queries.

Over the past 2 or so years we've used them for a number of shipments from small parcels via express couriers (they got us better price than what we could get direct), volume of boxes via air freight and containers via sea freight, this including all VAT, import duty and custom clearance processing and even re-palletisation of the goods on the UK soil and shipping to our UK warehouse and volume customers.

Our person who deals with them tells me that they are always very responsive, patient, happy to answer novice questions, suggest different ways of reducing our shipping costs, amend quotes promptly as our requirements change, etc. - a very professional outlet indeed, I really could not recommend them more.

I do not know whether they can do Uruguay, but I'd be surprised if they couldn't. If you want details of our contact, please send me a PM, otherwise just contact them directly for a quote.

Good luck!
    MV

Posted: May 7, 2009 By: Milan Vasilko Member since: Jan 27, 2009
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. A&S Forwarding UK Limited

A&S Forwarding UK Limited UKBF Newcomer

6 1
    Hi Carla

We are a UK based Freight Forwarding Broker , we will arrange collection and delivery from any where in the world and endevour to provide a proof of delivery where possible.

I would appriciate it if you would make contact with one of our staff , please take the time to have a look at our website type into Google A&S Forwarding UK Limited , because I am a new member it will not allow me to type in our URL , we have an extensive list of hauliers that will be able to meet your requirements I am sure.

I understand that cost's are Important so there for we would endevour to obtain the best quote possible for you and provide only the best service.

I look forward to hearing from you

SM

Posted: May 15, 2009 By: A&S Forwarding UK Limited Member since: May 15, 2009
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.