Looking for an A3 shop in London

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by helios, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helios

helios UKBF Contributor Free Member

33 1
    Hello guys,

I'm looking for a commercial property anywhere in central London with A3 licence, for take away food service business! If anyone has anything in mind or owns a shop let me know. I can do a joint venture if you want. The idea is a winner, and the team is a winner too!

Maximum 800ft^2 including basement/storage space. In case of joint venture i pay for the machines or any other expenses and i give a share of the business! In case of rent, i'm looking for something like £20k a year plus £3-4k rates.

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 By: helios Member since: Sep 23, 2014
  2. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

MY OFFICE IN CHINA UKBF Legend Full Member

5,648 1,339
    What is your expected net profit after year one, given the expected rent you have mentioned?

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 By: MY OFFICE IN CHINA Member since: Nov 16, 2011
  3. helios

33 1
    I've calculated the initial costs and the shieeiug costs of the raw materials,but I can't calculate the profit in a year time.That's why | want to start my Company from a small place but near the centre so it's strategically close to my customers in case of delivery service. The advantage is that I know the job very well and I'm very confident about the success. All l need is to get it started! If you are interested in it and you need more information just let me know!

Addition to that all, i just want to say that we already have a big customers list in London who are going to elevate our profit a lot.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    Posted: Sep 25, 2014 By: helios Member since: Sep 23, 2014
  4. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

MY OFFICE IN CHINA UKBF Legend Full Member

5,648 1,339
    Any person looking to invest in your business will need a projection of profits for the first year and probably longer.

Have you prepared a business plan, start up costs, cash flow projection, profit and loss for first year?

A "customer list" has no bearing to actual customers.

Do you have any experience in running a similar business?

Posted: Sep 26, 2014 By: MY OFFICE IN CHINA Member since: Nov 16, 2011
  5. helios

33 1
    Yes we have experience, because we had the same business in Greece. This business did well and we used to sell 150 "pieces" on an average daily basis. The 2 things that went wrong with this business was : 1) the main investor used to steal money from the till, 2) the civil engineer said that electric machines are better/cheaper from gas machines, so we spent so much money on electricity bills. Now the person who stole the till is off, i am the main investor/director and we have the experience of preparing and running a shop.

As i said above i know the expenses. Ive calculated them. Theres no business plan on paper but if you want a deep guess but nothing professional, i believe this shop can easily make a thousand pounds a day.

So the machines cost is £17000 including anything except a storage fridge.

Of course we will need £2-3k to rebuild the inner shop and adding a spare £1k for anything last minute expence.

Lets say in total we need £22k for the machines and the place.

The food supplier's prices are also known to us and we also know the shipping costs and the timetables of the shipment.

A customers list maybe it's not a prove the shop will do well, but trust me we have a big influence to greek people in London and we also have many good friends who will support us.

I can have a business plan prepared in the next few weeks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Posted: Sep 26, 2014 By: helios Member since: Sep 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.