Leaflet distribution in Kent recommendations?

Discussion in 'London & South East' started by entrepreneur84, Feb 2, 2017.

1. entrepreneur84

entrepreneur84 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

11 0
    Hi Guys,

Been reading up a lot about Leaflet distribution on the forums,

I am a business owner in Kent and wanted to get some leaflets out in my area. 10,000- 20,000 (maybe more)

I see a lot of people saying do it your self to make sure there delivered but I can't really get out and about to do that many!

Also i see big companies can take your money and not deliver, they all have lovely websites saying we GPS track and all this... but who can you trust?!

Any one on here recommend me some one they use or heard of any which are any good? So far I have found Dor2Dor which look promising but not heard much about them plus they are a franchise so areas can vary.

Anyway...Help lol

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 By: entrepreneur84 Member since: Jun 23, 2012
  2. jefhasmi

jefhasmi UKBF Newcomer Free Member

24 3
    Years ago I did leaflet drops for a property company I worked for. Believe it or not I did all the drops myself and have many stories to tell, from being soaked on when it was raining to having my hand almost bitten off from our furry friends!

Since then I no longer practice the art of the leaflet drop and found a more effective way that has helped me and others. PM if you would like to know more. Best of luck!

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 By: jefhasmi Member since: Jul 2, 2016
  3. entrepreneur84

entrepreneur84 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

11 0
    Anyone? Someone else must flyer in Kent?!

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 By: entrepreneur84 Member since: Jun 23, 2012
  4. Jason Mageehan

Jason Mageehan UKBF Contributor Full Member

85 15
    I can't help you with a supplier, but I'd suggest that you tap up you contacts and try to get at least 3 people you know in different areas and see if they receive your leaflets. Try Door2Door, they are reputable.

For an effective campaign tho, I always advise my clients that it's repeated targeted leafleting that actually works.If you were doing say 15,000 leaflets, you'd get a better response by delivering 5,000 leaflets in 3 drops than one drop of 15,000 leaflets.

Posted: May 2, 2017 By: Jason Mageehan Member since: Feb 23, 2017