Launching a Digital Marketing Website

Discussion in 'Market Research' started by Clicks Online Business, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Clicks Online Business

Clicks Online Business UKBF Contributor Full Member

Hi everyone,
    We launching our new website and wanted to find out if it is suitable for the general public. Any feedback would be great. I know that there are bugs and bad links in the site but apart from that feedback of any type would be wonderful. Design, layout, grammar spelling, anything you can find.

I really appreciate any help and if you need any help with your projects, please feel free to ask :)

Here is the link to the home page https://www.clicks.de/en/homepage

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 By: Clicks Online Business Member since: Oct 19, 2017
  2. Alan

Alan UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

Probably should have been posted in the reviews section. Maybe it will move.

Despite being English all my life, the quality of my written English is poor, but even I can see large sections of your home page struggle with natural English. You might be well advised to pay a copywriter to review / rewrite as appropriate.

e.g. Goals with the help of online marketing
    Having a website without generating more sales and more profit should not be the aim of an entrepreneur.

doesn't read right for me.

Cookie notice is in German, site is in English. There are also several other lapses into German on buttons and text.

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 By: Alan Member since: Aug 16, 2011
  3. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

"We offer you a one-stop solution for international performance marketing and tailor-made eCommerce technology. With more than 17 years of online marketing experience, we know what measures lead to success."

I wouldn't even bother reading past that. It's all meaningless waffle.

I clicked on a link and landed here: https://www.clicks.de/suchmaschinenoptimierung-seo

Sorry, but you need to understand how UK customers think and act. It might be OK for Germans but I found the site boring and turgid and lacking in any credibility.

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Clicks Online Business

Hey guys. Thanks for that so far. The links are internal so they'll be taken care of soon I hope (cookies etc.) All feedback is really appreciated. If I improve the site would ye guys review it again maybe?

5. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

What are you going to improve?

It's content that's the problem and to make it work you need to replace just about every work on the site. Every tihng I read is all about you. There nothing I've seen that talks about me and what I need.

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  6. Clicks Online Business

I'll improve everything from an SEO standpoint eg the internal links, grammar, readability etc and the point you just mentioned - the customer. Be more customer focussed.