Launch Of New Website For Car Leasing In The Uk

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by leen3o, Aug 19, 2008.

1. leen3o

leen3o UKBF Newcomer Free Member

50 4
    Best Car Finder, the UK’s leading car leasing company, has announced the launched of its new website, http://www.bestcarfinder.co.uk . This new site is dedicated to delivering cheap car leasing and contract hire in the UK for both business and personal use.

The company has designed its new look to inspire its customer base into making the right choice in vehicle and finance for them. This innovative approach ensures that, through their impartial advice, every customer will find the right vehicle and the right finance method for them.

Best Car Finder boasts a combined staff experience of over 50 years in the automotive and leasing industry. Car leasing and contract hire in the UK is now easier thanks to their trusted relationships with top manufacturers such as Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar and Honda (a full list is available at www.bestcarfinder.co.uk) .

To enhance customer experience, Best Car Finder’s car leasing and contract hire service also includes: free delivery (nationwide), free collection, road tax, fleet terms/discounts, and new vehicles (therefore no MOT or repair costs). This is available for personal and business customers throughout the UK.

‘Our new website is designed to make it very easy for people to find the perfect vehicle for them,’ said Lisa of Best Car Finder. ‘Therefore we have included an "Inspire me" section making it effortless to find cars to suit any budget. We will also be developing the website further in the coming months and adding more great offers.’

For further information about Best Car Finder contact Lisa Clark or visit www.bestcarfinder.co.uk.

Best Car Finder is dedicated to ensure that every one can find the right lease or contract hire vehicle that is right for them through impartial, expert advice. With over 50 years experience in the automotive industry, their staff make personal or business car leasing and contract hire in the UK simple and effortless.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 By: leen3o Member since: Aug 18, 2008
  2. downsouth

downsouth UKBF Ace Free Member

1,066 122
    all looks good to me, nice website

But getting errors with your links on left hand menu in both IE and Fire Fox

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
    [/FONT]

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 By: downsouth Member since: May 16, 2008
  3. leen3o

50 4
    Damn autoexpress news feed! Thanks for posting up... all sorted now

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 By: leen3o Member since: Aug 18, 2008
  4. PointandStare

PointandStare UKBF Newcomer Free Member

940 192
    How come you business price and your personal prices are the same?
    I would have thought business price would be cheaper.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 By: PointandStare Member since: Apr 20, 2008
  5. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,742 6,639
    How is anyone going to find your site.?

Earl

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  6. leen3o

50 4
    @ Point - Not sure what you mean? Business prices are cheaper as you can claim the VAT back.

@earl - You've lost me matey??

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 By: leen3o Member since: Aug 18, 2008
  7. happyduck

happyduck UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    Looks good. Best of luck :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thinkmoney.com/motoring/

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 By: happyduck Member since: Aug 28, 2008
  8. davidshaw89

davidshaw89 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

873 176
    Out of interest, how many of the websites in your design portfolio are your own? I ask because I just noticed bestcarfinder on your other website, and then the links at the bottom of the page as well. Just curious :)

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 By: davidshaw89 Member since: Jan 19, 2008
  9. leen3o

50 4
    By all means Mr Curious... ChairOffice is the only site that's my own - Can I ask why it would be of interest? Especially in this thread about the launch of a leasing website?

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 By: leen3o Member since: Aug 18, 2008
  10. davidshaw89

davidshaw89 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

873 176
    I was toying with the idea offering of discounted website design to some of our existing clients, and I thought it seemed like your design portfolio was all your own websites: just considering ways of creating a portfolio to show clients etc.

sorry, i know it was off-topic :)

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 By: davidshaw89 Member since: Jan 19, 2008
  11. leen3o

50 4
    @ DavidShaw - Ummmm ok... I'm not quite sure how you came to that conclusion, but hey.. each to their own

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
    Posted: Aug 29, 2008 By: leen3o Member since: Aug 18, 2008