Just started

Discussion in 'Regional forums' started by POMind, Dec 10, 2012.

1. POMind

POMind UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all,
    I am 19 years old and have my own transport. I am reliable & responsible and have worked full time since I left school
    I have just started my own business, Peace of Mind alarms. A bit of a risk I know in the current climate but Im determined to make a go of it.
    I am an alarm enginner (3 years experience) and can supply and fit wireless alarms that will call you direct on your (and 2 other nominated numbers) mobile if activated, Fantastic if you have elderly parents who you worry about leaving alone. Press a button and you will be called. Covered by 12 month guarantee and I will personnaly be on the end of the phone should you need assistance.
    So if you or someone you know needs an alarm fitting please email me and I'll call you straight back.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    Posted: Dec 10, 2012 By: POMind Member since: Dec 10, 2012
  2. mazakurama

mazakurama UKBF Newcomer Free Member

hallo :D

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 By: mazakurama Member since: Sep 22, 2014
  3. gemma.wilson

gemma.wilson UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hello @POMind - Have managed to setup a Facebook page for yourself? There are many groups on Facebook for your local area, I find it's often a successful way to gain small custom to get started :)

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 By: gemma.wilson Member since: Oct 24, 2014
  4. greenoro0

greenoro0 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi, My all friends

Posted: May 6, 2015 By: greenoro0 Member since: Sep 8, 2009
  5. Lenka Pollak

Lenka Pollak UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hello Duane,

I hope your business is succesfull and profitable.

Today, online marketing plays a crucial role in your ability to attract new customers. Online marketing, or internet marketing, involves, among others, setting up a business website, participating in forum discussions (which you've already started), using PPC ads and SEO techniques.

If you want to receive more information about other ways of promoting your business, please send me a private message.

Lenka

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 By: Lenka Pollak Member since: Jun 16, 2015
  6. beasty

beasty , Full Member - Verified Business

SEO what utter garbage, for a start up selling security services that is not a priority

GET FLIERS

Go door knocking, identify houses that need your service and say hello .

If no one there drop them a flier

YOUR HOME IS NOT SECURE
    We only post these to houses we have identified as lacking in security
    (Do not worry we are professionals)

But ask yourself one question, if we noticed, who else might notice?

Leave space on the back to write down specifics, rotting window frame, open window etc etc

Leave a time and date (I rang and you were not in)
    MOST criminals will check if you are out then return, so if we came back tomorrow will your home be secure?

Do not worry
    Ring xxxx for a solution, we can help you

Off the cuff writing is not my strength i usually edit many times, but that approach will make you money a damn site quicker than SEO!

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 By: beasty Member since: Feb 4, 2013