Just broken a law supposedly CTPS

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by APC Nexday Overnite Ltd, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kate1

kate1 UKBF Ace Free Member

1,650 244
    lol, just an article based on what I get asked, might help somebody although predominately related to cleaning, there are sections that relate to most businesses

Posted: Aug 21, 2011 By: kate1 Member since: Oct 29, 2007
  2. saxondale

saxondale Banned

3,742 612

ignoring CTPS and peeing your intended audience off might have a fair bit to do with it too.

the thread is about one thing - telesales ignoring CTPS, I have opted out of recieving your call why on gods earth do you think you have a right to ignore that?

Posted: Aug 21, 2011 By: saxondale Member since: Jul 23, 2008
  3. bdw

bdw Banned

6,568 1,269
    Yes it does. The difference is that I will not try to defend it.

Posted: Aug 21, 2011 By: bdw Member since: Aug 13, 2008
  4. LicensedToTrade

LicensedToTrade UKBF Legend Free Member

6,330 2,143
    Quikshop, it was made quite plain on two separate posts by moderators that the mud slinging and personal insults were to stop. Why can you not understand simple instructions?

If you don't like the way saxondale posts then you have options open to you that don't involve slinging mud. You can A) Ignore them and ignore him, B) Respond in a more civil tone, C) Report him to the mods.

Posted: Aug 21, 2011 By: LicensedToTrade Member since: Nov 7, 2009
  5. Tin

Tin Just an SEO Staff Member

5,849 1,607
    Ok, despite two warnings the insults and disrespect between members has continued, thread now locked.

Do not continue this childish bickering anywhere else on the forum.

Ray

Posted: Aug 21, 2011 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.