Johnfromengland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Johnfromengland, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Johnfromengland

Johnfromengland UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    Hi, I am John Murphy, 31 year old married, father of two children.

I am hoping to open a gaming cafe in the Liverpool, that will serve as a community hub. I am passionate about gaming and have been my whole life, want to I have always wanted to do this idea but kept putting it off. It was, and to be honest, still is a little overwhelming, but i feel now is a good time to try and give it a go.

I also wanted to help the local community, and did some serious research on starting a CIO.

I have decided it would be more beneficial to my family if we took on this venturet.It would mean I could make a living for myself and my family while still providing many benefits for the local community in many different aspects.

Two birds - one stone. All while doing a job I WANT to be doing and have wanted to do for many years.

I would also like to state tha i do understand that owning and operating a Gaming Cafe will not be me playing games all day. It will be a serious business that requires a professional attitude and I am taking all obligations and requirements seriously.

If my questions seem like those of a amateur, please, bare with as I have no formal training or education operating a business and that will probably be quite obvious.

I have come here to utilise these forums ,to read, learn and hopefully open some lines of communication.

I am determined, passionate and willing to work hard to at least give it a shot. Wish me luck. ( Or at least don't be too harsh ).

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 By: Johnfromengland Member since: Oct 7, 2019
  2. YourCloudAccountant

YourCloudAccountant UKBF Regular Full Member

109 12
    Best of luck . The issue you will find is that kids don't have much money I'm afraid. If you stroke the right tone you could attract adults who play.

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 By: YourCloudAccountant Member since: May 4, 2019
  3. Roada UK

Roada UK UKBF Newcomer Full Member

7 1
    Good idea :) Offer Fortnite Gaming Parties or Call of Duty workshops you will be quids in! :)
    All the best, keep us posted how you get on!

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 By: Roada UK Member since: Oct 3, 2019