Invoicera 7.0 Makes a Grand Entry in the Web Arena

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Kneoteric_eSolutions, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Kneoteric_eSolutions

Kneoteric_eSolutions UKBF Newcomer Free Member

302 48
    The countdown began a long way back but the elongated wait is finally over. Invoicera 7.0 is all ready to make a mark on the big stage. Invoicera 7.0 will now be open for business on the World Wide Web and catering to the billing and invoicing needs of many.

Invoicera 7.0 is a fully integrated online billing software that is built with developing precision. It is equipped with all the ingredients that would differentiate any product from the rest. People from across the globe will have access to this terrific web based application.

“We have been waiting for this moment for a long time and finally the day has arrived. A lot needs to be achieved and this is just a beginning. But the beginning has been impressive which makes the journey a lot easier”, says the CEO of Invoicera.

Invoicera team just can not stop thanking their registered users all over the world. Their constant patronage is highly commendable and it is evident from what the Marketing Head, Invoicera says. He quotes, “The contribution of our users can not be ignored and swept under the carpet. Their valuable feedbacks and logical suggestions form an integral part of the final outcome.”

The company is expecting an overwhelming response to what it believes is the ‘people’s software’ and is confident that the customer base will increase exponentially. The product will look to mitigate the billing woes of many entrepreneurs, freelancers, SME’s, etc.

For more information contact us at [email protected] or visit our website www.invoicera.com

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 By: Kneoteric_eSolutions Member since: Aug 30, 2008
  2. DuaneJackson

DuaneJackson UKBF Legend Free Member

9,523 1,118
    I've still got to wait anohter 9 minutes according to your website : ) Good luck with it!

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 By: DuaneJackson Member since: Jul 14, 2005
  3. faststaff

faststaff UKBF Newcomer Free Member

246 34
    Mmmm, me too. 9 mins 44 secs to go

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 By: faststaff Member since: Nov 8, 2008
  4. Kneoteric_eSolutions

302 48
    Excitement took the "better off" me. Thank you for the wishes. I am sure it will help us in getting where we want to be.

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 By: Kneoteric_eSolutions Member since: Aug 30, 2008
  5. jazzydan58

jazzydan58 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

76 8
    I think you will find its 9 hours!

Could not find any screen shots of what it is like?

Lots of text and not many pictures makes me ZZZZzzzzzzzzz....

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 By: jazzydan58 Member since: Jan 8, 2009
  6. sm1

sm1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,507 504
    On the homepage it says 'For INvading INvoicing INconvenience sign up today' ... to me that sounds like you're going to make it inconvenient! :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Posted: Jan 12, 2009 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007
  7. Kneoteric_eSolutions

302 48
    Apologies for the late response, Invoicerakept us busy all day long. There is a link on the home page “Take a tour” which will show you the screen shots of the application, as desired. Thank you for your feedback on the text to picture ratio. Feedback like yours is always an eye opener.

Invoicera has been designed to be a one stop solution for all invoicing and billing needs. The idea behind the tag line was to portray a simple to use, user friendly invoicing application - an end to all invoicing related inconvenience. Maybe the use of two negative terms gives the tag line a negative connotation. Hmmmm… food for thought. Thank you for your opinion. Much appreciated.

Thank you all. Cheers.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Posted: Jan 13, 2009 By: Kneoteric_eSolutions Member since: Aug 30, 2008
  8. creospace

creospace UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,931 187
    How much is it? Or is it free?

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 By: creospace Member since: Oct 31, 2005
  9. G. Lasagne

G. Lasagne UKBF Ace Free Member

2,321 432
    Is it just for invoicing and billing?
    If so i think you will struggle,for arguments sake Kashflow users can do everything with the one package. Why would i start using two different packages in order to "do my books"? Sorry for being negative just think the market place is sewn up, im no expert so may be wrong.

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 By: G. Lasagne Member since: Mar 12, 2008
  10. garysumpter

garysumpter UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,417 93
    If you are going to make such a grand entrance, I suggest you check your spelling on the website.

Honestly! :eek:

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 By: garysumpter Member since: Dec 4, 2007
  11. Kneoteric_eSolutions

302 48
    You can use our services for free till the application is in beta phase.

Invoicera is an integrated invoice and billing software, it is nothing to do with Bookkeeping Software. Invoicera's aim is to provide best in class invoicing and billing application. One who is intended to use invoice and billing software, we don't think he would be interested in bookkeeping software.

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 By: Kneoteric_eSolutions Member since: Aug 30, 2008
  12. garysumpter

garysumpter UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,417 93
    ''One who is intended to use invoice and billing software, we don't think he would be interested in bookkeeping software.'

Of course he would! Small businesses like to do their own invoicing, billing AND bookkeeping.

Kashflow does all of these!!

Gary

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 By: garysumpter Member since: Dec 4, 2007