Investing and exporting in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'International Business' started by Cladius, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cladius

Cladius UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 0
    I'm looking for any products which will be competitive to promote and distribute in Bulgaria. We have well structured and organised distribution buisness. We are open to any suggestion. If anyone is interested we shall comunicate further and answer to everybody:)

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 By: Cladius Member since: Jun 17, 2010
  2. Wavecrest Ltd

Wavecrest Ltd UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

739 137
    Any interest in paper office stationery products? e.g. short hand note books, document wallets, file dividers, memo pads, refill pads, hard back books, scrap books etc.

One of my clients is a direct importer of these products/factory agent so prices would be competitive.

Glen

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 By: Wavecrest Ltd Member since: Oct 31, 2007
  3. Cladius

4 0
    Thank you Glen! Can you give me an e-mail so we can comunicate further? I have several questions and I shall do some research. I'll send you an e-mail adress too.

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 By: Cladius Member since: Jun 17, 2010
  4. carefreeblue

carefreeblue UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Cladius....as you have a well structured distribution business (In Bulgaria ?), can you offer any suggestions as to the type of things which you feel will be cheaper to take from the UK (As this is UK business forums) rather than direct from China or Turkey ?
    I have friends living in Bulgaria and have visited a few times. Almost everything I saw was much cheaper than in the UK, and it looked like it might be possible to buy there and sell here. Many of the Brits who live there are looking for ways to earn money, and apart from importing a few favourite groceries, none of them could think of anything which would be profitable to import from the UK.

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 By: carefreeblue Member since: Jun 17, 2010
  5. Cladius

4 0
    Dear Carefreeblue, thank you very much for this notice. As I said, I'm looking for competitive products - that means not only cheap prices, but it can also be understood as reasonable prices for quality products. Another thing is that I'm not very familiar with the UK producers so I think that by receiving and researching different proposals I could test the market and who knows where a "know how" is hiding. I accept your opinion, but It's unfortunate that you haven't seen my other post - importing food products in UK. So actually it's a suggestion that can be combined with this. The reason that I haven't done it is because not everyone can offer something to export from the UK and at the same time importing goods. I hope that my answer satisfies you and if you have any suggestion pls let me know.

:)

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 By: Cladius Member since: Jun 17, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.