Introduction

Discussion in 'Wales' started by AlunP, Jul 23, 2015.

1. AlunP

AlunP UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi all,
    I'm Alun Phillips from Cardiff and I've run Phillips Project Engineering Ltd. (PPEL) for the last 8 years, mainly working through agencies for end clients.
    I'm a chemical engineer by background but I've recently been working as a project engineer and training for an eventual move into project management.
    I stumbled across the UKBF when I was looking into virtual receptionist providers (I've now started a free trial!!) and it's just what I've been looking for.
    I've got my own website and I'd like to know how to generate work leads from this (I've got an almost 100% bounce rate - not something I'm proud of!!) and possibly using social media for the same reason. I have to admit, being a techie not a creative type, I struggle for ideas and inspiration a little.
    It's good to be here anyway...

Posted: Jul 23, 2015 By: AlunP Member since: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray UKBF Regular Free Member

649 187
    Hi Alun,

Welcome to the forum. Website reviews are reserved for premium members, so I can't really give you a detailed report on your site here, but I think it's safe to say the bounce rate is caused by an unwelcoming index page and a general lack of engaging content and design.

If you want a full review then you'll need to sign up as a full member, but I'm happy to give you a few quick pointers via private message or email.

Posted: Jul 23, 2015 By: Paul Murray Member since: Nov 24, 2011