Importance of Audio in a Video

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by Leonore Johnson, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Leonore Johnson

Leonore Johnson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

12 1
    This is kind of funny cause it just started in our huddle.

We are sharing personal experiences and this one co-worker shared that he watched videos on Youtube and he encountered the most awkward and slowest voiceover in his entire life that he doesn't want to watched the video again and clicked the dislike button. :D

Does someone encountered the same experience before? If you did, what have you done to the video that you've watched? If not, lucky for you. LOL :D

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 By: Leonore Johnson Member since: Oct 24, 2017
  2. The Byre

The Byre UKBF Ace Free Member

8,860 3,464
    Most YouTube videos made by amateurs are just a PITA to watch - and to listen to!

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  3. JpeeL

JpeeL UKBF Contributor Free Member

67 18
    That’s why people make careers from being a voice over artist!

Posted: May 4, 2019 By: JpeeL Member since: Jul 19, 2017
  4. Aaron Starc

Aaron Starc UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 1
    Bad recording is one case, no audio is another. People need real help with audio if they want their content to be good.

Posted: May 9, 2019 By: Aaron Starc Member since: Apr 1, 2019
  5. Borim

Borim UKBF Newcomer Free Member

21 1
    I usually go just for the main core of any video or audio content here in Youtube and even if voiceover is bad but I need the video I do like it really. For your own professional website you really need to have it done correctly with all other things done well for good conversion and engagement.

Posted: May 19, 2019 By: Borim Member since: Mar 30, 2019
  6. paulears

paulears UKBF Big Shot Full Member

3,931 974
    If the presenter repeatedly says "er" or "know what I mean" or even repeated "OK"s its annoying. One the other day was amazingly fast and another terribly slow - they're all turn offs, and if you cannot mimic the delivery of professionals, then the product is inferior, and possibly annoying, no matter what the content.

Posted: May 20, 2019 By: paulears Member since: Jan 7, 2015