Immigration. Do we need more?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by Funding for Communities, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Pegram IT Consultant

John Pegram IT Consultant UKBF Contributor Free Member

42 5
    UKIP racist? You know how many votes they got right? Lots of people coming here don't want to integrate. 'multi cultural society' doesn't work because lots of Pakistanis and Indians hate eachother, lots of eastern Europeans hate blacks and asians, lots of muslims hate us and eastern europeans and the UK has become a dumping ground for the lot.
    Nobody is saying that ALL people coming here just want hand outs, just too many of them do which is why a lot of people want CONTROLLED immigration, letting anyone in is the most ridiculous idea ever.
    We can't afford to be the worlds army,health service and benefits system. We have a tiny army,tiny police force, overrun doctors, 1 year mental health waiting times, 10 year+ housing waiting lists unless you pop out a few kids,1000s of homeless people and others relying on food banks and HMRC who seem to just be a couple of dozen school kids that don't actually make anyone pay any tax.
    If people want to help others in other countries they can donate to charities, I don't so I'm bored of paying for it. Sick to death of seeing pictures of small children from syria coming into Europe when the majority are just young adults too.

And also I can't stand Islam as a whole or any religion for that matter, not that I hate all muslims, just the whole religion, have you actually read the book? Its violent as fuk, not surprising people take it the wrong way (or is it even the wrong way), muslim coutnries like Saudi Arabia still openly class women as second class citizens and murder you if you're homosexual

1. You mean you don't.
    2. Whites only then right?
    3. Why hello my bigoted friend.
    4. Have you seen what Christians have done over the years? do you know about the murdering of indigenous people and claiming they were saving everyone? do you remember the crusades?
    What about the native americans and giving them blankets will small pox on?

What about the KKK? they are Christian ' violent as fuk' and murder people because of the colour of their skin and claim to have god on their side.
    If you actually read the Quran. you would know full well your talking out your rear end. The extremists in this world abuse whatever they can to make people believe whatever they want. Have you read the book of relevations? 'violent as fuk' All those Christians going on about hell and damnation and the apocalypse. Send them all back I say.

My mum taught religious studies at school. She taught the kids about all Religions. Myself included. So both of my parents are well educated teachers that have brought me to remember you do not create division lines,point fingers and start hating on people because they are not like you! But I forgive you mate. I hope one day you can see a person instead of religions and races. The world must be a cold place for you what all these beautiful people with different colour skin and nationalities other than yours coming here.

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 By: John Pegram IT Consultant Member since: Nov 12, 2015
  2. John Pegram IT Consultant

42 5
    Anyway, over and out.

3. John Pegram IT Consultant

42 5
    not that I hate all muslims, just the whole religion

Quote of the week. I'd like that on a t shirt please.

4. boring-friday

boring-friday UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

566 166
    1. I don't want to integrate? I'm from the UK
    2. Whites only? lol no just people who add to the country-controlled immigration
    3.lol
    4. Did you miss the part where I said I don't like all religion? Completely agree but christians seem to have modernized, to be honest they're just not following the bible properly as it clearly says being a homosexual is a sin there too etc etc but either way it makes no difference to me, muslims haven't modernized atall though, hence why I don't like the religion.

I can find you plenty of violent quotes from the quran or the bible if you like

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 By: boring-friday Member since: Jun 5, 2015
  5. boring-friday

boring-friday UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

566 166
    I mean I don't like the religion-Islam but that I don't dislike any single person just because they're a muslim, sorry not great with words, clear enough for you?

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 By: boring-friday Member since: Jun 5, 2015
  6. simon field

simon field UKBF Big Shot Full Member - Verified Business

4,061 1,511
    Perhaps just one of the Jeremy-Kyle-Style, Daily Fail reading, knee-jerking, sensationalism-gobbling folk who seem to be inhabiting this thread will take a little time to read some of the information in these links - which, unless I'm sadly mistaken, is not driven by the need for a juicy story with screaming headlines, political gain, and other little soap-box frenzies that they like to beat their luxury-strewn (yes, you live in freakin' LUXURY) chests about in the vague belief that surely everything will be so much better for us if we're not helping THEM!

We can have a bigger telly! Gladys can have her hip operation next week! The roads'll get mended and we'll have perfect bliss, just for us!

http://www.msf.org.uk/european-refugee-crisis

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=52613#.Vk9i73bhCM8

You should hang your heads in shame. I'm out of this thread.

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 By: simon field Member since: Feb 4, 2011
  7. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

7,055 1,542
    KM - As was abundantly clear by my post I was talking about refugees - those fleeing from religious, social and political persecution who are in fear of their lives. Not immigrants. If you want to know about why the government is doing something, I suggest you ask them...I'm not their spokesperson, not do I have any control over what they decide to do.

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
  8. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

7,055 1,542
    A great explanation of the Syrian refugee crisis and the impact on EU countries - simple facts well presented

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
  9. dave archer

dave archer UKBF Regular Free Member

790 165
    Posted: Jun 9, 2016 By: dave archer Member since: Mar 8, 2014
  10. quikshop

quikshop UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,705 720
    Well our cricket team are looking for a new opening bowler so immigration I would suggest is essential to the UK ;)

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 By: quikshop Member since: Oct 11, 2006
  11. Peter Durrant

Peter Durrant UKBF Regular Free Member

136 28
    With regards to the point about getting jobs for the people who are already here, rather than filling primary positions with imported labour, I agree. But I don't think it's immigration that's to blame at all.

If the UK can't get British graduates to teach maths for example, then there is a problem with the deal being offered to potential teachers. Not an immigration problem, immigration is the last ditch solution to a problem which has been cause by a lack of respect for the workers the country over.

Incidentally, I think the positives of immigration should outweigh the negatives, except for the regrattable effect, which is the media exploiting immigrants and demonizing them to mobilise resentful, divisive opinions in the population. This is the media's campaign, the politicians merely reflect the voters opinions who have already been moulded by the press.

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 By: Peter Durrant Member since: Sep 23, 2015
  12. quikshop

quikshop UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,705 720
    I don't think anyone disagrees with this, the question is one of control. James Dyson said it clearly in a recent interview; his success story of a business has to jump through hoops that takes months to get the highly skilled non-EU foreign workers in, but an unemployed unskilled migrant from the EU can turn up without any pre-conditions.

Migration is essential, but uncontrolled migration is disastrous especially as the public sector needed to serve an increasing population is cut to the bone... its a double-whammy.

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 By: quikshop Member since: Oct 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.