I want to pay for your Amazon Seller Pro Subscription

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Hezi Hershkovitz, Sep 6, 2020.

1. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

33,362 9,869
    Then post it here.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  2. Hezi Hershkovitz

Hezi Hershkovitz UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 0
    What I am offering is within your right under current Amazon TOC. I am doing it with another account, like I said before, for over a year now. I will share all information in private, I don't want it to be public knowledge for business reasons

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Hezi Hershkovitz Member since: Sep 6, 2020
  3. Aniela

Aniela UKBF Regular Free Member

329 41
    Selling access to an account is against terms of service.

All reasons you would want to pay for access to an account are against TOS also. For example, if you're using it to scrape/check on data etc. Not allowed.

Any information you're supposed to have access to easily, is via their API. If you're need multiple/other accounts to check something; it's breaking TOS.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Aniela Member since: Mar 28, 2020
  4. Clinton

Clinton UKBF Legend Full Member

5,015 2,180
    Being unwilling to disclose the reasons doesn't make it illegitimate, illegal or unethical. I can think of several tests that the OP could possibly be interested in doing.

My suggestion to readers: If you could use the money... check the person out, make sure you're comfortable with the proposal, extend only such access for which you feel adequately compensated. (If he were offering a million quid and depositing that with my lawyer in advance I'd probably even give him my login.)

Will you be breaking Amazon TOS? Probably. Do you care? Should you care? That's entirely up to the individual.

Given the number of morons on this forum, I'd advise the OP to not disclose anything that he doesn't need to disclose.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2020
    Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Clinton Member since: Jan 17, 2010
  5. MBE2017

MBE2017 UKBF Ace Free Member

1,941 704
    “I do need to test something, so that's the reason that I am willing to pay. I don't think that it involves any risk for the account holder, but Yes, if you have a huge account maybe it is not for you.”

“I can share screen with you live from my bank account to show you payments that I am making to another person with a similar set up for over a year now”

If you already have someone signed up to this idea, for over a year, why do you need anyone else to test something with? Why not use the existing account?

Anyway, I will leave this thread, not something I am interested in, losing access to Amazon, potentially for life, is worth a lot more than a few £. For anyone considering, look at the ebay account requests, not sure how eBay do it but once they ban you, opening another account is troublesome, most are identified within a few days.

I imagine Amazon are even better at stopping it as than eBay.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: MBE2017 Member since: Feb 16, 2017
  6. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

24,443 2,970
    Not come across the Nigerian bank manager one? Or the lottery one?

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  7. Maxwell83

Maxwell83 UKBF Regular Free Member

708 185
    Ah, "The Apprentice" school of market research - ask 2 people what they think and call it a job done with market research.

Sometimes, you need to try things more than once/twice/thrice for a reliable proof of concept...

I have no idea what the OP is doing, but trying something on more than one account just seems like a sensible thing to if he really wants to test it.

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 By: Maxwell83 Member since: Aug 4, 2012
  8. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

24,443 2,970
    Which he could do without being mysterious.

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  9. Maxwell83

Maxwell83 UKBF Regular Free Member

708 185
    That I don't disagree with. Could very well be dodgy, could be legit.

But its not dodgy simply because he wants to test something more than once...

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 By: Maxwell83 Member since: Aug 4, 2012