I want to pay for your Amazon Seller Pro Subscription

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Hezi Hershkovitz, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Hezi Hershkovitz

Hezi Hershkovitz UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 0
    If you have an US/UK seller account, and you have Pro account (or you consider upgrading), contact me for details.

P.S:
    I know it sounds strange.. why would I want to pay for your subscription, right? Believe me that it is an honest offer, and I will be happy to explain it privately.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Hezi Hershkovitz Member since: Sep 6, 2020
  2. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

24,443 2,970
    You want to pay 25 pounds a month to someone?

Yes it does sound strange. Hopefully not with you logging into an account that belongs to someone else.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  3. MBE2017

MBE2017 UKBF Ace Free Member

1,941 704
    If it is an honest offer why the secrecy?

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: MBE2017 Member since: Feb 16, 2017
  4. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    You can check my linkedin, I am involved in ecommerce for a long time (Hezi Heshkovitz in linkedin, forum doesn't allow me to post links since I am new here). So I am a real person, and the offer is real.

There are some things that for me it is better to discuss privately, and if you think that the offer is not legit, you can always just decline it.

5. Mr D

24,443 2,970
    Sounds mysterious - so probably not something a decent seller wants involved in.

6. billybob99

billybob99 UKBF Regular Free Member

1,739 556
    Tell me more.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: billybob99 Member since: Apr 23, 2013
  7. kulture

kulture UKBF Legend Staff Member

8,117 2,239
    One of the reasons people want to buy your amazon account is because they have been banned from selling on Amazon. Once banned it is practically impossible to create a new account yourself. Taking over another account is much easier.

amazon can ban an account for absurd reasons, but once banned your business can be effectively destroyed.

If amazon find out that you are letting another person use your account, it too is likely to be banned.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: kulture Member since: Aug 11, 2007
  8. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    I not a seller myself, so no, my account was not banned. I do need to test something, so that's the reason that I am willing to pay. I don't think that it involves any risk for the account holder, but yes, if you have a huge account maybe it is not for you. On the other hand, if you are small, maybe I can help with your monthly fee for some little help. I think that this is a win-win.

9. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

33,362 9,869
    What exactly is this help?

If everything is totally legit surely you can post the details. That way people can decide if your offer is something they would like to get involved with.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  10. Mr D

24,443 2,970
    If you need to test something then test it on your own account. Then test it on your friends and family members accounts. Much cheaper that way.
    Or if needing large scale testing then advertise openly for it.

Acting all mysterious about what you want is also acting like some of the scammers. Coming across that way may not be what you want.

I only have a small account, for the sake of £25 a month I'm not going to mess with it.

11. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    Can you set the price that will make it worth for you to mess with it? Maybe few hours to set it up once, and then absolutely zero maintenance guaranteed.

12. Mr D

24,443 2,970
    £100 million.

I like my amazon account. OK it doesn't bring in a lot of income this time of year and doesn't take much time until next month but its very useful for testing.

13. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    Sorry, that is a little to high for me. But if someone else here on the forum is serious, I am ready to talk business

14. Aniela

Aniela UKBF Regular Free Member

329 41
    Nobody give this guy access to your account.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Aniela Member since: Mar 28, 2020
  15. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    What exactly are you so suspicious about? I post here with my real name and my real photo. I am willing to do a zoom call so you see that I am a real person. You are making business decision based on zero information. You can check me online, I have been in business for more than 7 years now doing ecommerce. Why would I want to risk my reputation just to scam you?

16. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

33,362 9,869
    Because you are unwilling to explain why you can't use your own account or what help you need.

Also worth pointing out the amazon T&C preclude passing your login details to anyone else.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  17. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    Who said that I am going to even ask for your login details?

18. Mr D

24,443 2,970
    Actually we don't know thats your real name or photo. Irrelevant to most of us anyway.
    Zoom call? Great, means you have access to a computer.

And very much acting just like some of the scammers...

Based on a consistent refusal to provide information - which is itself information. Not zero information.

19. Hezi Hershkovitz

9 0
    I am such a bad scammer that I want to pay you money. Most scams I heard work the other way around.
    Zoom call with camera, so you see that I am who I say I am. I can share screen with you live from my bank account to show you payments that I am making to another person with similar setup for over a year now. I will show you whatsapp conversations with him so you see that it is the same idea.
    I will give you any proof that you require to ease you mind that this is a legit proposal.
    And if after all that you decide that it is not for you, I will understand.

20. Aniela

Aniela UKBF Regular Free Member

329 41
    It's not legit. Stop acting like it is.

For starters, paying people for access to accounts for illegitimate purposes, is not uncommon. It happens for Amazon accounts and Facebook accounts (for advertising access) all the time. It doesn't make it a scam... it's just not legitimate account usage.

You are not allowed to do what you're asking to do; it's breaking Amazon TOS.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 By: Aniela Member since: Mar 28, 2020