I need a order fulfillment service in China

Discussion in 'International Business' started by xnstandy, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xnstandy

xnstandy UKBF Contributor Free Member

32 4
    Hi, I am a Andy, an ecommerce business owner. As the Christmas is coming, our ecommerce sales grows. So we need an order fulfillment company for fulfillment my orders.

As I have US, UK, and europe Amazon and ebay stores and one ecommerce website, and our products are made and oem in China. So we would like to find an order fulfillment company in China, so that our supplier could send our goods to fulfillment company. When order placed at our side, which can be synced to the fulfillment company. After receiving our request, fulfillment company could pick, pack and shipping our products from China to worldwide. Of course we need the best shipping rate and higly customized service will be better.

Why we need order fulfillment company?
    Because we need to save our cost and time to get more profit. If our supplier send products in bulk to us, it Produces tariffs. We need warehouse, staff to deal with picking packing and shipping to our customers. If it been done by order fulfillment company, they can ship our products directly to our customers. We can focus on our important things. Especially save cost and time.

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 By: xnstandy Member since: Sep 7, 2015
  2. brandy11112

brandy11112 UKBF Contributor Free Member

28 2
    Can you provide more detailed information?

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 By: brandy11112 Member since: Nov 1, 2015
  3. Directimport

Directimport UKBF Regular Free Member

343 52
    Using a service such as Fulfillment.com in the UK and the USA could be better for you than using their Chinese company, Chinadivision.

If you ship direct to your customers using a Chinese fulfillment service, the freight cost per small shipment will be in the range of US$44 to $100 unless you use the China Post snail mail service and really aggravate your customers. Not only that but many of your customers will be unhappy about having the product sent from China anyway, particularly if they are hit with duty and tax on arrival.

If you can't afford to pay the duty yourself (Duty rates in most cases are very low these days), you are probably paying too much for the goods. That is often a result of buying from the traders on Alibaba masquerading as manufacturers.

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 By: Directimport Member since: Feb 24, 2013
  4. Maple Sourcing

Maple Sourcing UKBF Regular Full Member

371 79
    We researched it before, it's NOT cost-wise, too expensive for sending individual small parcels to world-wide.

Also, there will be returns from Amazon (per my experience, return rate is about 3% if no quality issues.) So, you still need a fulfillment company in local.

Posted: Nov 10, 2015 By: Maple Sourcing Member since: Oct 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.