Sales, Marketing & PR Brought to you by Adzooma

How to get more traffic for my site?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by Nina_512, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Nina_512

Nina_512 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    We have published several apps on App Store to help people get followers and likes onInstagram, and each app has 20K+ active users per day. Then, we created a website to sell followers and likes on Instagram. But the site gets very few traffic per day. May I know how to get more traffic for my site now?

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: Nina_512 Member since: Nov 13, 2017
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

29,329 8,647
    Well, you could do SEO or Instagram marketing.

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. TomJ83

TomJ83 UKBF Regular Free Member

368 75
    What SEO have you done on the website so far?

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: TomJ83 Member since: Aug 30, 2017
  4. Nina_512

Nina_512 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    I write and publish a high-quality blog post every week. And now, I am looking for some related blogs to publish sponsored post with dofollow links of my site.

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: Nina_512 Member since: Nov 13, 2017
  5. fisicx

29,329 8,647
    That's not SEO. That's just blogging and won't make any difference.

You are selling Instagram likes. If this is such a good marketing method why not use it yourself to generate lots of leads.

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  6. Ashley_Price

Ashley_Price UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

7,025 1,294
    Okay, I am sorry to say, I am a little confused here...

Your signature says you're an "SEOer having 4+ years of SEO and online marketing experience", yet your own website gets very few hits.

Am I missing something?

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: Ashley_Price Member since: Feb 9, 2008
  7. WebshopMechanic

WebshopMechanic UKBF Regular Full Member

263 105
    @Ashley_Price - ha ha quality!

"Your signature says you're an "SEOer having 4+ years of SEO and online marketing experience", yet your own website gets very few hits."

Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you post on a few forums where people might be stupid enough to fall for your service..........oh.......you have. :p

I'll be honest, apps that 'Buy Likes' or followers are utter crap in my book. Its apps like yours that makes my clients waste time and money on pointless shortcuts that adds no value to their business whatsoever.

Social media followers are complete vanity. True engagement is what matters, not 500 people in a Filipino boiler room clicking like and commenting 'nice photo' or 'you rock'. It needs to be people who give a s*%t about the product or service that makes them want to be a part of the community.

I spend half of my days teaching my customers how to building an audience properly so they can then create loyalty customers WHO BUY! Sorry, but you are the 'cowboys' that crush the dreams of small businesses.

If you want traffic to your site then why don't you buy social likes and followers and drive traffic from there?

Oh wait, the likes and followers are crap so they won't buy anything.

Rant over.

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: WebshopMechanic Member since: Apr 27, 2017
  8. Christopher Peters

Christopher Peters UKBF Newcomer Free Member

11 0
    please don't buy facebook likes! They won't be legit - also, please don't setup a facebook marketing campaign to drive likes, facebook changed their algorithms a long time ago to optimise away from organic posts with a sneaky objective to encourage paid promotion

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 By: Christopher Peters Member since: Nov 14, 2017
  9. fisicx

29,329 8,647
    Why do people still flog this old dead horse.

Blogging and sm posting will not get you traffic unless people are looking for the sort of thing you write. And even then the number of visitors will be tiny.

Posted: Nov 23, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  10. Tradejinni

Tradejinni UKBF Newcomer Free Member

6 0
    Without investing much , you should be focused on search engine optimization (SEO)...

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 By: Tradejinni Member since: Nov 18, 2017
  11. bogdy23

bogdy23 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

14 1
    If it`s an app you could also try media buys...create a banner that appears on high traffic website and get cheap clicks like 0.001 cpc

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 By: bogdy23 Member since: Nov 30, 2017
  12. Saurabh Nahata

Saurabh Nahata UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Find below 11 easy tips which can drive traffic to your website:
    1. Long-tail keywords

It is important to move from focusing on a single keyword to relevant terms and phrases related to the topic. Ensuring the usage of long-tail keywords can make a huge difference to your website traffic. On the other hand, make sure to have topical content and relevant keywords so that you have the chance of being found even for the most obscure keyword.

2. Catchy content
    Interesting and catchy headlines which attract the attention of the readers can help, more so when it is shared via social media. Also, keep a constant check on your old posts for unique and relevant title tags, URLs and meta descriptions.

3. Groupism helps
    Initiate a forum on your website which can begin ranking for long-tail keywords. They not only increase time-on-site but also decrease site’s bounce rate. Start a Facebook group where members can get answers to their questions. Make sure to point the members back to your website’s content wherever it is relevant. Join a blogging community, which will help you cross-promote each other’s content. Connect with bloggers who are linked to your website. Asking a guest blogger to write for you is also one of the ways to drive website traffic.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 By: Saurabh Nahata Member since: Dec 1, 2017
  13. Zoe Williams

Zoe Williams UKBF Newcomer Free Member

25 1
    Getting website traffic is one of the most common challenges that start-up business owners face. If you run an online business then getting traffic on your website is the lifeline of your business. Because it enables your business model to work and pay your bills. But, getting website traffic is not an easy task, you have to employ multiple strategies to bring new visitors to your site and keep old visitors engaged with your content. Here we have mentioned some methods that can help you get more traffic to your website.

CREATE UNIQUE CONTENT

For online businesses, the best way to increase traffic to their websites is updating and managing the content. Adding more information pages on websites with important and unique keywords can instantly increase traffic on websites. Look where you can add new category pages, new blogs posts, or new pieces of attractive content to target specific audience.

GET SOCIAL

Creating new and unique content is not enough to get more traffic than usual; you have to be proactive for that. Using social media channels is considered to be a great way to promote your content and to reach new people. Platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+ can help your site to show up in personalised search results and it has proven to be quite effective in B2B niches.

LAUNCH INFOGRAPHICS:

Creating useful graphics that tells a story about your content can help people see your content in a new way. Find a good and creative designer for your website who can create some eye-catching graphics. Do outreach for links, promote on Pinterest, etc. to reach maximum people on the internet.

INTERNAL LINKING

The strength of your link profile can also be affected by your internal linking structure. Try to internal link other websites when creating and publishing content on your website or blogs. This strategy not only helps with SEO, but also results in a better, more useful experience for the user.

WEBSITE HEADLINES

Writing irresistible headlines for your content is one of the most effective ways to get more visitors. Most people prefer to read the content after reading the headline, without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread.

You don’t have to spend much on your website for getting more traffic. If you use the right strategies, people will automatically visit your website.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 By: Zoe Williams Member since: Nov 30, 2017
  14. fisicx

29,329 8,647
    No it's not. Getting traffic is easy. All you need to do is advertise. The bigger problem is the lack of a marketing budget.

In any case, most of your advice won't work. SM posting won't help ranking and B2B is one of the worst performing areas of SM.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  15. Eve A

Eve A UKBF Newcomer Free Member

7 0
    If your apps get traffic why don’t you simply advertise your website on the apps? But your website must offer something extra or different else no one would be visiting. What do you blog about on a website that sells social media follows? Maybe you should reinvent or diversify your content strategy.

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 By: Eve A Member since: Dec 7, 2017
  16. Chris Salmon

Chris Salmon UKBF Contributor Full Member

40 5
    I'm not connecting the dots here. If you're an SEO expert like your signature suggests.... Well... I must be missing something. Have you tried retargeting/remarketing?

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 By: Chris Salmon Member since: Dec 6, 2017
  17. maxbrainer

maxbrainer UKBF Contributor Full Member

32 4
    I feel selling "likes" (you did say this is what your site does) is comparable to selling "links" but that is another problem entirely. You are interested in getting more traffic to your site on Instagram. You could try these suggestions: First, you could try the "link in bio" method to your website Second, you could layer in a "call to action" and you website URL on a professional photo Third, you could make a video and put your URL in a text overlay. I hope this helps!!

Posted: Dec 11, 2017 By: maxbrainer Member since: Nov 18, 2017
  18. dariadavis

dariadavis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 1
    Content marketing (you said you post blog articles weekly) is not enough, you should learn to distribute this content to get leads and work with them afterwards.

Posted: Mar 2, 2018 By: dariadavis Member since: Mar 2, 2018
  19. Alan

Alan UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

6,039 1,667
    OP posted in November, never came back. Last post was nearly 3 months ago.

Thread is dead. Please don't perpetuate dead threads.

Posted: Mar 2, 2018 By: Alan Member since: Aug 16, 2011